72 -Final-

Jiwook let out a frustrated grunt. "Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yes, Doctor Kim," the pharmacist confirmed, nodding his head.

Jiwook heavily sighed, as he looked through the list that the pharmacist had shown to him.

So, Seokjin had been consuming antidepressants.

"Urgh, what was he thinking? Why did he do this?" Jiwook whispered to himself and gave the list back to the pharmacist.

He thanked the pharmacist and walked out of the pharmacy area. He pulled out his phone and looked through his contact list.

He dialed a number, and placed his phone against his ear, waiting for the other end to pick up his incoming call.

"Hello, Seokjung hyung. Where's Jin?"

"Oh, after we met, he said that he's going to Junghye's room."

Jiwook made his way to the emergency stairs area, where there was no one around.

"Hyung, I'm worried about his health. I did a check with the pharmacist here and just found out he's been taking antidepressants for weeks now."

"Oh god..."

"I'm going to her room now to check on him," Jiwook said, starting to climb the stairs up.

"Please Jiwook. And please tell my father about it. I think he's still in the hospital."

"I will."

With that, Jiwook ended the call and continued to ascend the stairs, up until he reached the neurology department.

As he reached the floor, he quickened his pace towards the west wing of the building, entering the patients' ward area.

He entered a hallway where the private rooms were and stopped in front of Junghye's room. He slowly slid open the door.

And there he saw Jin laying his head beside her, sleeping quietly.

"Seokjin?" Jiwook whispered, softly placing his hand onto his cousin's shoulder.

Jin grumbled and rubbed his eyes as he sat up and glanced over to Jiwook beside him.

"Hey, sorry for bothering you," Jiwook apologized.

"It's... fine..." Jin mumbled, his voice cracking at the end.

"You should get some proper sleep," Jiwook advised, as he watched Jin pulling the blanket closely to Junghye. "Jin, I know you've been taking pills. Can you stop?"

"I can't," he bluntly responded, not getting his eyes off of Junghye.

"Look. I know that you're so sad, but please... Everyone around you is worried."

Jin looked up to his cousin and Jiwook could notice the dark circles around his eyes.

"You guys don't have to. I'm absolutely fine," Jin whispered. "I'm not the one that you guys should be worried about. It's Junghye."

"No. Everyone can see how deeply affected you are. Both you and Junghye are our main priorities now."

Jin ignored his cousin, shaking his head weakly. But as he tried to stand up from his seat, Jiwook could see him almost stumbling, and as he grabbed him, one of Jin's hands began to clutch his own shirt, mainly on the chest area.

"Agh..." Jin winced, then his other hand went to Jiwook's shoulder for immediate support.

"Seokjin?" Jiwook called out, holding onto him tight, but as he saw Jin's contorted face, he immediately went into panic mode.