38

"I got framed! You believe me, right? Someone else must've been paid to say all those!"

Minju grabbed her hair, messing with it as she felt so distressed. She began to cry as Seokjin came closer to her, trying to calm her down.

"Seokjinnie, believe me, please! Why would I do all that?!"

"I... I..." he stuttered, patting her head softly. "The police... had the evidence..."

She stopped sobbing and looked up at him with her teary eyes, before pushing him away.

"You're suspecting me," she sniffed, then suddenly ran to her opened balcony and stood by the railing, trying to climb over it.

"Minju, no!"

Seokjin quickly dashed towards her and hugged her from behind, pulling her back into her apartment.

"You don't believe me! You don't believe me!" she yelled, squirming as she was trying to free herself from him.

"Baby, calm down!" Seokjin hushed, sitting down on the sofa with her in his arms.

She continued to cry, burying her face in his neck as he kept on caressing her head, trying to soothe her.

"I'll help you. I promise that I will help you. Because I love you so much, and you know that you meant the world to me."

"It's not me... it's not me..." she muffled, sniffing.

"I know, baby. I know. I'll do anything I can to protect you, okay?"

Minju nodded and he pushed her away a bit and cupped her face. With his thumbs, he wiped her tears away from her cheeks and she slowly leaned towards to kiss him.

Falling deep into the kiss, he slowly placed his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him and suddenly he felt the pressure.

"She hasn't touched you yet, right?" Minju whispered into the kiss, as she kept touching his crotch area, and he couldn't help but let out a groan at her touch. "Poor you, how long did you hold it in? Let me help you."

*

"Well, we tried."

"Who cares now? The least he would do is to protect Minju. I know that guy," Junghye sighed and glanced at the 'Moon' book on her lap. "No matter how worst she has done to him, he will always follow her."

"Are you sure?"

"That's how he was when I first picked a fight with him. Even after I humiliated him in front of everyone, he still followed me around."

"Oh, well. Unless he has solid evidence to protect Hong Minju, he couldn't do anything at all."

"That's Kim Seokjin. From the Kim family. He will do anything for her."

"Well, I'm a Kim too."

"Yeah, do you want me to say something painful to you? How different is your Kim from his Kim?"

"Oh no, I don't want to. You're too savage to handle."

"Good. So what do we do now?"

Junghye was waiting for Namjoon to say something, but she knew that he was having a thought just by the sound of the tapping pen on his desk.

"We're now investigating the centre. It just opened for a few weeks, so I don't think that we would have that much evidence."

"Let's see if there's anything weird now that Minju has found out that Seokjin knew all about this."