3

"Tomorrow, your shift will start in the evening. So be here around 3 pm."

"Understood. Thanks for today!" Junghye smiled, bowing her head at her employer, and left her job for that day.

She took off her cap and put it into her sling bag as she made her way towards the hospital lobby area when someone appeared before her, blocking her.

"Oh, Dr. Kim Seokjin. May I know why are you here?" she smirked, crossing her arms with a boring look, shot at Jin.

"I'm the one who should ask you that. Why are you here?" Jin asked, tapping his foot as he looked down on her.

"Well, obviously because I work in the cafeteria-"

"Answer me properly. How did you get here? In this hospital. How long had you been here?"

"You asked me 'why', not 'how'. Be clear next time," she complained, rolling her eyes at him. "Your father helped me. I said that I needed a part-time job. Been here since last week, and we just met two days ago."

"But out of all places..."

"It's his hospital, so what if he wanted me to work here? It's not like I'm doing the medical work, I'm just in that mini-mart."

"Why does he need to care about you?"

Junghye chortled, disbelief with what she heard. She shook her head as she asked him, "excuse me, what?"

"You're not his daughter, you're just a friend's daughter," Jin spat the fact.

It was true that both of their families have a very good friendship, even the Kims used to pamper Junghye as well when they were in their younger days.

But of course, their youngest son never liked his parents' care for her.

"You really hate me that much," she muttered, almost whispering.

"It's your fault anyway," he hissed.

"You know what? I'm done with you," Junghye sighed, walking around him and towards her main destination: the elevator.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jin called out, following her from behind, and managed to slip through in-between the closing door.

"Why would you care?" she snapped, pressing a button to a specific floor.

"You're supposed to go home! This is not the way home, we're going up!"

"So what?!"

"Urgh, where are you going?!"

Junghye grunted and she never answered him. Her eyes were staring at the LED panel, and once they reached the 5th floor, it dinged.

Jin was a bit confused when the elevator opened on the floor.

The department where he actually managed and worked at.

Ignoring him, Junghye stepped out of the elevator and quickly walked down the hallway while Jin was still in confusion.

"Children's ward? What are you doing here- Im Junghye, answer me!" he whispered, not trying to grab any attention, as there were parents of the warded children everywhere.

"Then follow me!" she groaned, not even bother to wait for him as she stopped right outside a room.

Jin stopped as well and looked at the room number. A list of names was stuck at the door and he read it.

Without noticing that Junghye had put on a pair of sparkling wings and crown on her head.

"Why in the world are you wearing this?!" Jin yelled in a whispery tone as he stared at her.