||18||

{18; The Sun, the Sea and the Host Club!}

"The beach?" Haruhi queries, staring at the Hitachiin twins with a raised eyebrow.

It was the middle of the day as Haruhi and Y/n sat in the renowned clubroom that was taken place in music room three with the other Ouran Host Club members.

"Of course! The beach!" Hikaru and Kaoru firmed with a closed eyed smile.

"Huh? Why?" Y/n questioned afterwards, sitting on a chair next to her sister as they sat at a small, circular table with books and school assignments placed on the surface.

"Don't you both remember what you said?" Hikaru entreated as he opened his big, amber colored eyes, leaning himself forward.

"Haruhi said that the both of you would like to go to a real beach." Kaoru reminded as it was his turn to open his eyes and lean onwards while Hikaru closed his eyes and inclined backwards.

'Ohh, I remember now.' Y/n recollected as she thought back to the words that she and Haruhi said when they went to Kyoya's family's tropical resort, placing her opened book on the table.

"Did I say that?" Y/n's older sister, Haruhi, obliviously searched.

The twins glanced at the girl with a deadpanned expression. "Yes, Haruhi." They both slid off to the side, a small grin developed on their lips. "Here's the fun part!"

Once the identical twins moved out of the way, Y/n and Haruhi's brown eyes spotted the variety of female swimwear that were modeled on mannequins.

"We've brought some swimsuits for you to choose from." Kaoru communicated as the music room was nearly filled with mannequins in bathing suits.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru asked, presenting a blush-pink two-piece with ruffles that was intended for Haruhi.

"Not that one!" Honey chimed in. "I think that this swimsuit would look much cuter on Haru-Chan." He held up a mannequin that was wearing a violet-blue, sailor-looking, one-piece.

The twins clicked their tongues persistently in a taunting tone as they wiggled either of their index fingers. "I don't think you get it. Honey-Senpai."

The short, golden-blond haired boy stood in the center of the numerous swimsuits, keeping his arms around the one that he liked. "Huh?"

Hikaru and Kaoru held Haruhi by her arms. "Just look, this uniform barely hides the fact that Haruhi's as flat as a cutting board." Hikaru asserted in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Rude..." Y/n muttered, sparingly glaring at the two troublesome twins.

"At least Y/n has some curves in her. A one-piece suit like that one would only upset Haruhi because it draws attention to her lacking feminine physique and she might get jealous of Y/n's body since her sister can pull off wearing a one-piece like that or she might get self-conscious about her own." Kaoru continued and pointed at the bathing suit Honey was holding.