||44||

{44; Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin!}

October. The tenth month of the year where tree leaves begin to turn into various shades of orange, yellow, red, and brown--detaching themselves from their branches and gliding down to the ground. A month where the season of autumn begins and is most commonly known for Halloween.

"All right. Next item on the agenda. I moved to discuss what the class plans will be for next week." Class 1-A's chairman, Kazukiyo Soga, inaugurated as he stood in front of the classroom next to a female who was writing on the blackboard with white chalk.

Kazukiyo had dark ash-brown hair and slate-grey colored eyes. He owned prescription glasses that were over his organ of sight.

Y/n and Haruhi, who were sitting on their chair in front of their desks that were in between the Hitachiin twins, shared a look with one another. "Next week?" They mumbled in question.

"Yeah, Halloween." Hikaru winked, leaning himself closer towards Haruhi as he raised his index finger.

"Oh Haruhi, Y/n, you've only been students at Ouran Academy since high school, right?" The female standing beside Kazukiyo glanced over her shoulder to stare back at the two said siblings, holding a chalkboard eraser in her hand. "So you two don't know." The vice-chairman of class 1-A, Momoka Kurakano, turned around. "After we've finished taking our exams for the fall, we're allowed a few days off until the end of October. And we get to throw costume parties on campus to celebrate."

Momoka had long brown hair that has wavy bangs hanging over her eyebrows with two distinctive buns on either side of her head and large brown eyes.

"And also, to promote camaraderie, each class is allowed to use an entire day for a special class event of their choosing." Kazukiyo further stated with a small, polite smile.

"Event?" The sisters repeated.

Kaoru leaned towards Y/n in close proximity with his index finger set upright. "Right. They're pretty fun actually."

"Yeah, we socialize or watch some old movies." Hikaru's lips formed into a limited grin. "Stuff like that."

"Boring! Boring! Boring!"

The twins, Y/n, and Haruhi jolted due to a loud, feminine, high pitched voice abruptly shouting from behind them.

"Halloween. The day that sounds the death knell of summer and ushers in the icy breath of winter. Halloween. Once a day when ghouls walked the earth and disguised as ghouls we tried to ward them all off. Halloween. A day for wearing costumes and playing pranks on trick-or-treaters with reckless abandon." Renge announced while standing on a desk as she made a peace sign with one hand that was near her chin and her other arm was extended behind her. Instead of wearing the usual pale-yellow dress, she was clothed in a pink and white school uniform from pop culture.