||57||

{57; Easter Egg Hunt!}

The sky was blue and the sun was shining throughout the atmosphere, the wind carrying the cushiony-like clouds leisurely. It was like any other beautiful spring day, but it wasn't just any day; it was Easter Day.

Y/n and Haruhi didn't have arrangements for this holiday, they just planned on staying at their apartment. But, of course, nothing ever really goes their way.

"Why are we even here?" Haruhi deadpanned as her shoulders slightly became slouched, standing next to Y/n.

The two sisters and the male members of the Host Club were presently stationed near the rose garden-maze that was located in Ouran Academy.

"Because we wanted you here." Tamaki responded in a rational tone. "Today is Easter, and I came up with an amazing idea of having an Easter Egg Hunt!" He extended his arms out, sparkles glistening in his violet eyes as he had an infantile grin on his lips.

"But why are we here at school?" Y/n quizzed, her left hand being positioned on her eyebrows so her hand could shelter her brown eyes from the radiant sun. "We have a day off today. Won't we get in trouble?"

"Tamaki has spoken to Ouran's chairman and requested to permit us to comprise this activity." Kyoya acknowledged with his arms crossed over his chest, the lenses of his glasses reflecting the sunlight.

"I didn't know you were interested in this kind of stuff, Kyoya-Senpai." Haruhi pointed out, shifting her head to look at the said male.

"I can assure you that I'm not." Kyoya said. "This idiot forced me into participating." He stared at the blond haired male, who was standing in front of his comrades.

"Aw, c'mon. Don't be like that, Kyoya. This is going to be so much fun! I had some of my maids hide the Easter eggs around this area." Tamaki unfolded with a bright smile, moving his hands to rest on his hips. "Who's ready to begin?"

"Me! Me!" Honey stretched his left hand up excitedly, his right arm lingered around his pink stuffed bunny. "I'm ready, Tama-Chan!"

"What do we even do? Is this a commoner's game?" Hikaru questioned with his hands in the pockets of his pants, moderately tilting his head to the side.

The Fujioka siblings shared a glance with one another after hearing Hikaru's question. Y/n looked at him with a vaguely stunned expression. "Have you ever hunted for Easter eggs when you were younger?"

"No, we didn't have to search for them." Kaoru replied.

"Yeah, they were consistently handed to us. We never needed to roam around to find them." Hikaru shrugged carelessly.