||26||

{26; Attempting to Change Nekozawa-Senpai!}

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

{26; Attempting to Change Nekozawa-Senpai!}

Three days have gone by and the Host Club was currently in science room three that had darkroom capabilities with Nekozawa. Instead of him wearing his everyday dark wig and black cloak, his blond hair was exposed along with his Ouran Academy high school uniform.

Meanwhile, Y/n and Haruhi were in music room three entertaining Kirimi. Haruhi was reading her a book while Y/n was doing her hair.

Y/n was finishing off Kirimi's blond hair with a hair tie. "Alright, Kirimi-Chan, ready to see your hair?"

"Yeah!" The child smiled, causing Y/n's lips to tug upwards.

Y/n handed the small girl a hand mirror. She has already done five different hairstyles for Kirimi, but with each style the little girl wasn't impressed.

"I don't like it." The girl said unenthusiastically, her smile dematerialized and she handed the mirror back to Y/n.

The shoulder length brown haired girl flinched at the nonacceptance, the small tug on her lips faltering. "But...but it's a braid. It's what you asked for."

"I don't like it." Kirimi duplicated the same turn of phrase. She rotated her head to the side to glance back at Y/n, exhibiting her big, pleading sky-blue eyes. "Please do my hair again!"

Y/n sighed and showed the child a small nod of her head, generating the little girl to smile widely and turn back around. Y/n undid the little girl's hair and began to brush her blond locks. 'Someone, please let me out of here... But honestly, I think Haruhi is getting the worst of it. She's reading so many books to Kirimi-Chan.'

Y/n didn't know what other hairstyle she could do for Kirimi. She has already done a ponytail, a bun, a braid, a french braid, and a half down-half up hairdo.

The brown haired girl exhaled heavily and began to work on Kirimi's hair. 'You know what... I don't know what to do anymore.'

Y/n parted Kirimi's blond hair into two sections and began to establish her hair together. The aftermath was pigtails, the hairstyle that Kirimi had before Y/n began to do her hair.

"Okay, done." Y/n passed the hand mirror back to Kirimi.

There was a pause of silence that lasted only two seconds before Kirimi showed a big and pleasing smile.

"I love it!"

"...A-Are you serious?" Y/n mumbled and looked at Haruhi with a stupefied expression. The two sisters shared a look with one another. 'I... I'm speechless. And not in the good way.'

Kirimi got up from the couch she was sitting on with the two sisters. "I wanna go see big brother!"

Y/n and Haruhi looked at each other once again. "Okay. Haruhi and I will go get him. Stay here, we'll be right back." She got up from the couch along with her sister and evacuated the clubroom.