||41||

(A/n: The song above is called Alfie and it is sung by Naya Rivera. This is a Glee cover of the actual song. I'll let you all know when to play the song. I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

{41; Lobelia Girls' Academy Strikes Back!}

"Alright," Y/n sighs as she puts on her shoes, "we'll see you in a bit, dad."

It was ten:thirty-eight in the morning when the Fujioka sisters were making their way out the door to go to the supermarket.

The two sisters exited their home unit and began to head down the stairs of the apartment complex.

"Be careful." Ranka smiled as he waved his daughters off, standing near the doorway of their apartment.

As Y/n and Haruhi finished journeying down the stair steps, two familiar girls grabbed them by their arms.

The female with wavy, waist length, light golden-brown hair and dark brown eyes grabbed ahold of Haruhi. "Target-"

"-captured." The short girl with bouncy, chin length, tawny-brown hair and dark grey eyes finalized, seizing hold of Y/n.

"Wait! What the-?!" Haruhi began, voice full of alarm.

Unbeknownst to them, Ranka made his way to the railing of the stairs, gazing down at his daughter's and the two girls who held them due to his eldest daughter's exclaim.

"Wow. Lobelia." He uttered under his breath.

"What are you guys doing?!" Y/n overreacted as she struggled to get out of her captors grasp. Even though the dark grey eyed female was small, she sure had a strong grip on the shoulder length haired teenager.

A black limousine slowed down in front of the girls until it came to a complete stop. The window belonging to the backseat rolled down, revealing the acquainted cropped brown haired female with olive-green eyes that were covered with a pair of sunglasses.

"Good. Bring them in." The sophisticated young woman seated in the vehicle instructed with a faint smirk on her lips.

"Roger." The two females that were holding Y/n and Haruhi--Hinako Tsuwabuki and Chizuru Maihara--obeyed.

The window to the backseat of the vehicle rolled back up. Y/n and Haruhi looked at each other and spoke in unison. "Hold on...where are we going?!"

Hinako and Chizuru just giggled and pulled the two sisters, who had tears streaming down their face and sweat creating on their forehead, into the limousine with them.

'Mom... Why does this keep happening to us...?' Y/n thought as the limousine drove away with her and her sister inside.

- - - -