||5||

{5; The Sponsored Dance Party!}

It was the next day, the clear, blue sky being shown through the window of music room three where Y/n was sitting at a small, circular table by herself reading a book about waltzing.

Y/n and her sister, Haruhi, had to master the waltz in one week, or else they would go back down to being the clubs dog and Haruhi's secret will be revealed to the whole school, and that could lead to them not being able to easily payoff their debt to the Host Club.

While Y/n had a book--that she fortunately, yet surprisingly found in the library--to help her learn the ballroom and folk dance, Haruhi had Kanako Kasugazaki, known to be favorable towards the said host, helped her learn how to waltz.

"Quick, quick, slow. Quick, quick, slow." Kanako quietly kept tab of the movements both her and Haruhi were doing. "Good work, Haruhi. Now on the 'slow,' you should bring your feet together. Remember the gentlemen always leads, and make sure to look at the lady you're dancing with." She gently explained while Mori was swinging Honey around in a waltz-like manner in the background, the short, third years laughs of frenzy coming out of his throat.

"Got it. A-aah!"

There was a quiet thud sound, as if something fell on the floor. Due to the sound of Haruhi's sudden scream of shock, Y/n instantly rotated herself around, dropping her opened book on the table. Her brown eyes slightly widened at the sight she endorsed. Seemingly to have tripped over her own two feet while dancing with Kanako, Haruhi was on her hands and knees, lifting her body by using her limbs so she won't put her weight on the young woman below her.

"Uhhh." Y/n mumbled quietly, somewhat sweat dropping.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Kasugazaki!" Haruhi apologized frantically, feeling marginally embarrassed and tensed.

Kanako just wrapped her arms around the short, brown haired hosts neck that was still above her, and pulled the said host closer.

Y/n's mouth became slightly agape at Kanako's dauntlessness, she herself started to feel the awkwardness Haruhi was experiencing. 'Should I help her out or...?'

"It's okay, Haruhi." Kanako smoothly ensured, interlacing her hands together when they locked around the back of Haruhi's neck.

"Uh, can I help you up?" Haruhi contented, softly grabbing a hold of Kanako's arms, unwrapping them from her neck, and carefully helping the young woman up.

"Why so gloomy, boss?" The twins inquired, standing a few feet away from Tamaki, who was sitting on the flat window seat, a dark, dispirited aura surrounding him.

"I bet it's because he wanted to be the one Haruhi practices with." Hikaru teased, turning his gaze to his twin brother, Kaoru.

"I think you may be right, but he's way too tall to stand in as a woman." Kaoru added, mocking the blond haired, currently despondent male.