||27||

{27; Honey's Three Bitter Days!}

"Now you've done it!" Tamaki whisper-shouted in alarm, standing in front of a small circular table that has Honey's stuffed bunny resting on it. The only problem is that Usa-Chan was absorbed in tea.

The Host Club was relaxing in the clubroom since they didn't have any customers at the time. Concurrently, Honey was taking a nap on a red couch that had a light blue cover surrounding it except for a little gap in the front.

"It's done, all right." Hikaru confirmed, not showing a feeling of interest.

"But it wasn't our fault." Kaoru justified, nonchalantly.

"What?!" The blond haired male stumbled over his words as he gritted his teeth. "You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?"

"Only because Y/n and Haruhi were running away." Hikaru reasoned, him and his brother beside either Fujioka sibling with their arms wrapped around them.

"We were trying to catch them cause we wanted to have some fun and dress them up in cosplay." Kaoru clarified, truthfully.

"So what--we cosplay all the time!" Tamaki retorted, turning himself away from the table and towards the Hitachiin twins.

"We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes." Hikaru briefed with a closed eyed grin.

"We want to see Y/n and Haruhi in an animal cosplay. Haruhi gets the bunny cosplay disguised as a girl and Y/n gets the cat cosplay." Kaoru explained with a closed eyed grin.

"Disguised as a girl?" Haruhi sweat dropped.

'She is a girl.' Y/n thought and slightly rolled her eyes. 'And no way in hell am I going to wear a cat cosplay. No one needs to be smart to realize that these twins can be perverts.'

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" The twins smiled as they questioned Tamaki.

A small blush appeared on Tamaki's face as he thought about Haruhi in a bunny cosplay. His face shifted completely red as he had his back facing the four members. "I'd definitely want to see that--what am I thinking?! There's no time for stuff like that right now!" He battled with himself while his hands gripped onto his blond hair as the twins hugged and smuggled the two sisters.

Tamaki pointed a criticizing finger at Hikaru and Kaoru. "I know what you're up to. You're trying to distract me from the mess you've made! Get away from Haruhi and Y/n, you punks!"

"No way!"

"Let us go!" Haruhi and Y/n struggled to escape out of the twins' hold.

"Excuse me. We don't have any guests at the moment so I don't mind if you make a racket but please." Kyoya began as he sat at a small table with Mori and stopped typing into his laptop to gaze at the loud group of four. "Be careful. You don't want to wake Honey-Senpai."