||50||

{50; So

{50; So... It's A Date?}

Y/n and Haruhi were presently walking into Ouran Academy for another day of school. The two sisters advanced down the halls, occasionally waving at girls who greeted them.

They entered class 1-A and approached their desks, the famed Hitachiin twins were nowhere in sight.

Once Y/n stepped in front of her desk to take a seat in her chair, she noticed a white envelope with her first and last name neatly written on it. She pulled her chair out from under her desk and sat down on it while picking up the random casing, curiosity discernible on her facial features.

Haruhi perceived the puzzlement on her sister's face and looked over her shoulder after she sat down on her chair. "Hm? What's that?" She chimed in questioningly.

Y/n shrugged, not removing her brown eyes from the envelope that rested in her hand. "I don't know. A letter, maybe?"

Haruhi hummed and cocked her head at the material in her sister's hand. "Open it."

The wavy haired female once again shrugged her shoulders with a nod of her head, carefully ripping open the seal with her thumb and taking out a piece of paper that was folded in half inside the envelope. Y/n's speculation was indeed correct once she unfolded the piece of paper and revealed the pleasant handwriting that was written on the lines of the notepaper.

Dear Y/n Fujioka,
Please meet me outside near the rose garden before club activities begin. I have something important that I really need to talk to you about.

I hope to see you there.

As Y/n scanned through the letter to herself, she heard a couple of footsteps coming into the classroom. She glanced up from the letter and saw Hikaru and Kaoru approaching their desks--which were located next to Y/n and Haruhi's desks. The brown haired, shoulder length girl quickly put the letter back in the envelope and shoved it in her school bag that was hanging on her desk so the twins wouldn't catch sight of it and question it.

"Why did you-"

Haruhi got cut off by the auburn haired twins greeting them with a closed eyed grin and a wave of either of their hands. "Good morning Haruhi and Y/n!"

"Oh..." Haruhi realized blankly, understanding why her sister hid the letter in such a hurry.

"Morning." The two Fujioka siblings addressed.

As the twins were taking their seats, the bell rang, signaling that class was about to start.

Their teacher walked into the classroom and stood in front of his students. "Good morning, class. We have a lot to do today so let's get started."

- - - -

The bell to the academy sounded, indicating that the classes were dismissed. Y/n got up from her chair and grabbed her school bag, the twins and her sister doing the same thing. As the twins and Haruhi exit the classroom to travel towards music room three, Y/n walked towards the direction of where the rose garden was installed.