||69||

(A/n: The song above is called Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. I'll let you all know when to play the song. I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

{69; A Shattering Announcement and A Disassembled Club

{69; A Shattering Announcement and A Disassembled Club...}

Haruhi wheeled the serving trolley around the room, assisting anyone who craves for any desserts or tea. Concurrently, the Hitachiin twins, Mori, Honey, and Y/n stood together, conversing about Tamaki's absence while Kyoya sat at a small, circular table away from them with his fingers pressing down on certain keys on the keyboard of his laptop.

"Tama-Chan isn't coming back, is he?" Honey queried, sitting on a chair.

The auburn haired twins slid closer towards Honey. Hikaru had his arm positioned on top of his brother's head as he began to speak. "So does he really plan to spend-"

"-the entire fair escorting some stranger?" Kaoru finalized in a dull tone.

"Seems like it." Y/n presumed, crossing her arms over her chest as she stood behind Honey, her back leaning against the wall.

The five individuals recalled the moment when Tamaki accompanied the chestnut-brown haired female out of the central salon building due to the obligation that was forced upon him by his grandmother.

"Éclair, right? Or something like that." Hikaru mentioned briefly, no longer using his brother's head as an armrest.

"Who is she to him? That's the mystery." Kaoru wondered.

"I could tell you." A familiar voice appeared from behind the six high schoolers. The twins, Mori, Honey, and Y/n directed their attention to the voice and caught sight of Renge, who was clothed in a long, heavenly pink dress.

"Oh, Renge?" The twins mumbled in acknowledgment.

"Éclair Tonnerre, she's the youngest daughter of the renowned French Tonnerre family." Renge explained earnestly, unlike her usual loud and outspoken conduct. "They descend from royalty."

"Indeed, the family has quite a history." Kyoya confirmed and glanced at Renge from the corner of his eye. "Their wealth is something of a legend among financial heavyweights. In fact, just being associated with them makes you part of a very elite group. They also own Grand Tonnerre, a firm that's been buying up a lot of businesses in Japan lately. Of course that doesn't explain why Lady Éclair has come here to visit Tamaki."

Y/n displayed an impassive definition on her facial features, glancing down at her shoes as she contemplated the information that Kyoya has shared. 'Royalty, huh?' Y/n reflected the mighty word, suddenly noticing an entity from the corner of her eye, causing her to turn her attention towards the unannounced presence.