||23||

{23; A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family!}

Y/n and Haruhi were sleeping in their shared bedroom in the Fujioka residence until the alarm clock woke them up.

Y/n groaned tiredly, not attempting to move or open her eyes. "Turn it off, Haruhi."

Haruhi sighed and turned off the alarm while sitting up on her mattress. "Come on, Y/n. You said you'd go shopping with me and it's better to go early since the store isn't full with people at this time."

Y/n grumbled before getting up from her bed. "Fine..."

The two sisters went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth and then got dressed to go to the grocery store.

Haruhi wore a white shirt underneath her watermelon-pink colored dress along with denim pants. Y/n wore grey sweatpants with a pure black tank top and white sneakers.

"Alright, let's go." Haruhi gleefully smiled as she opened the front door to their apartment. "I heard there's a sale going on."

- - - -

Y/n and Haruhi were now walking back home from Marutomi Supermarket, both of them holding plastic bags filled with food and items. Haruhi was carrying two bags while Y/n clutched onto one bag, a small blueberry flavored lollipop in her mouth with the thin white stick standing out between her lips.

"That was some sale, huh?" Haruhi annotated with a closed lipped smile. "There's no better time to hit the supermarket than a Sunday morning."

Y/n nodded with a small smile on her lips, withdrawing the lollipop out of her mouth. "Yeah, now all we have to do when we get home is clean and do some laundry." She glanced down at her candy and noticed that the blue circular treat was way smaller than it was before. She brought it back to her mouth and bit off the candy, now holding the plain lollipop stick in between her thumb and index finger.

Y/n and Haruhi stared straight ahead and saw a small crowd of people situated around a long, black vehicle. It was a limousine.

'What's going on? Why're they in front of our apartments?' The fraternal twins speculated, pausing their movements as they shared a glance with one another.

They identified a middle aged man wearing a suit open the door to the limousine, granting the people that were seated in there to be let out. Departing the vehicle was Tamaki, Kyoya, the Hitachiin brothers, Mori, and Honey.

Haruhi and Y/n leaned their heads against a pole that was nearby and groaned quietly, disconcerted with the Host Club's presence.

"Wow, so this is where Haruhi and Y/n lives?" The younger Hitachiin twin surveyed.

"It's pretty big, huh? Bigger than I thought it'd be." Hikaru articulated.