||67||

{67; Memories A Kotatsu Can Make!}

"Welcome to the Host Club."

The club that resides in music room three is presently open for business, granting the visitors to enter the room as the hosts greeted the assembly of female high schoolers.

Instead of there being the usual tables, chairs, and couches in the territory, there were kotatsu's present all around the room, making the guests stand still as they examined the unfamiliar seating accommodations.

"What are these things all over the room?" A female student quizzed. "Are they furniture?"

"If my memory serves me correctly, they're called kotatsu." Another girl chimed in.

"Oh, I wondered what those looked like. I've never seen one before."

"Neither have I."

"Indeed it is a kotatsu, normally they're only used in the winter." Tamaki began with his hands behind his back, his rear side facing the customers. "It may be a little early in the season for one of these but I figured it was perfect for you ladies. After all, you're always one step ahead of the crowd, aren't you?" He rotated himself around with a smile on his lips. "Now my darlings. I hope you will enjoy today's home-style kotatsu service, presented by our Host Club." He brought his right hand up to the left side of his chest, exhibiting a bow.

As the guests settled down on a cushion that was on top of a tatami mat with their preferred Host Club member, Kyoya, Haruhi, and Y/n were standing off to the side, the raven haired male situated between the two siblings.

"I never really thought of sitting under a kotatsu as fun." Haruhi opined, stretching her arms upwards.

"Well, the ladies seem to enjoy it." Kyoya pointed out, jotting down notes in his black notebook.

"Let me guess, this kotatsu service is one of Tamaki-Senpai's ideas, isn't it?" Haruhi questioned plainly, continuing to stretch her arms to stabilize her joints, making Y/n nod her head in agreement.

"Yeah." Kyoya simply confirmed as Haruhi discontinued the stretching in her limbs, crossing her arms over her chest. The Fujioka siblings shared a look with one another before directing their gaze towards their upperclassman. "What's the matter?" He asked, noticing the two pairs of eyes that landed on him--even though his eyes were focused on his open journal. "Do you two have something against kotatsus?"

"No, not at all. I just thought of something, and it seems like Haruhi was thinking the same thing." Y/n apprised, cocking her head at her sister. "Correct me if I'm wrong but the Host Club was first founded by you and Tamaki-Senpai, right?"