||49||

{49; The Friend Zone and A Game of Kick The Can!}

The atmosphere completely changed around the blond haired male as his bangs casted a shadow over his violet eyes. A radiant glare appeared in his eyes as he slammed his hands down onto the coffee table and vigorously got up from the couch.

He released a growl with his hands clenched into fists that were positioned above his head. "Daddy won't stand for that!"

"Oh, god..." Y/n mumbled as she massaged the temples of her forehead with the tips of her fingers.

"Ugh. Please don't do this..." Haruhi enjoined, looking up at her upperclassman.

Tamaki directed his intense glower down at Kasanoda. "Bossa Nova!" He grabbed the red haired male by the collar of his shirt. "Just what do you think you're trying to do here?! You established a bond with your henchmen, didn't you?! Why aren't you with them right now?!"

"You tell him, sir!" Hikaru cheered with his arms raised.

Kaoru punched the free air that was beside him. "Yeah!"

"What about kick the can?!" Tamaki continued to shout, making his voice crack a bit. "You remember that?! You should be out there enjoying life to the fullest with your friends while you're still young enough to appreciate it before it all slips away right under your nose! Why are you harassing my Haruhi?!" He spun the poor and confused boy away from the couch so he could stand in front of him. Tamaki pointed his index finger at Kasanoda. "As her father, I forbid you to see her."

There was a moment of silence while Kasanoda registered the second year student's command.

"Wait, what? You're telling me that you're Fujioka's dad?" The red haired male recited doubtfully. "You have got to be kidding me. Does that also mean that Fujioka's sister is your daughter too? That's just not possible."

Tamaki's violet eyes were substituted with pale purple orbs as small sweat drops composed on his forehead.

"Oh no." Hikaru mumbled, hiding behind the pillar with his brother.

"He's painted the boss into a corner." Kaoru noticed.

"Well, we might not be related by blood..." Tamaki versed faintly.

"Okay, so, what're you married to their mom then?"

Tamaki slowly removed his finger from in front of Kasanoda's face as he sweat dropped profusely. "No, as a matter of fact... I've never met the woman."