||15||

{15; Shiro Takaoji's Best Friend!}

"How did we let them talk us into this?"

"It'll be okay, Haru-Chan. It was so easy to sneak in and wearing this uniform I really look like I'm in elementary school." Honey assured, hiding behind the wall corner of the hallway with Haruhi.

The two high school students were dressed in uniforms that belonged to their underclass pupils. Honey was wearing the males elementary school uniform, which was a dark green attire consisting of short trousers and a double-breasted jacket with lapels, under which is worn a short-sleeved, white shirt and black loosely-bowed tie. Haruhi, on the other hand, had a long, straight brown wig on and she was wearing the females middle school uniform. The girl was wearing a brown and white dress with darker brown loosely-bowed tie decorating the v-neckline rising into a nautical-style collar; the dropped waist sits over a pleated skirt which may be short, but not revealing, and black knee-high socks with black Mary Jane shoes.

"Yeah, you do. I understand why they wanted you to wear an elementary school uniform." Haruhi acknowledged, peeping her head out from behind the wall. "I mean, we are sneaking into an elementary school and you totally fit in, Senpai. What I don't understand is why they made me dress up in this middle school uniform."

•Flashback•

"Alright men, it's time to initiate our mission." Tamaki spoke in a low tone, the Host Club was standing in a dark room, their eyes practically glowing.

"What do you mean?" Haruhi questioned, sitting next to Honey.

"What mission?" The short third year carried on.

Y/n looks at Tamaki, Kyoya, the twins, and Mori with confusion in her brown eyes. "Yeah, how come I haven't heard of this so called 'mission'?" She inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"I've assessed the situation. We'll infiltrate the elementary school. You two are going in!" Tamaki said with a determined look on his face, his stare being directed towards Haruhi and Honey.

"But where are we going?" Honey and Haruhi both asked nervously, sweat dropping.

Y/n gazed down at the floor, a shadow casting over her eyes. 'Sorry, Haruhi. Sorry, Honey-Senpai...'

•End of Flashback•

"Why did we even bother with disguises?" Haruhi questioned, noticing the many elementary school students staring at her and Honey. "We stick out like a sore thumb."

The door behind them cracked open by Tamaki who was now glancing at Haruhi and Honey with the Hitachiin twins. "Oh, there's a reason, a damn good reason." He began as he saw Honey pull Haruhi's arm.

"This way, Haru-Chan!"

"Isn't she the cutest?" The twins awed at Haruhi's appearance.

"Look at her in that miniskirt. Haruhi looks like a little doll." Tamaki annotated with a red blush covering his face.