||3||

{3; Exposing The Bully, And Haruhi's Real Gender!}

"Is this really necessary?"

Y/n was currently sitting on a chair, looking at her reflection through the mirror that was positioned in front of her. Her hair has been brushed out, but was kept the same style it was before she was forced to change her presentation. She had a very small amount of makeup on her face that was applied on her with the assistance of the Hitachiin twins. Her makeup consisted of concealer that was blended under her chocolate brown eyes, mascara on her eyelashes, and some clear lipgloss on her naturally pink lips.

"Of course it is." The Hitachiin twins insisted in accordance, finishing up any last minute touches on Y/n before showing the others her new representation.

"Now let's go show the others." Hikaru indicated and pulled Y/n out of the chair she was sitting on and out of the changing curtain, Kaoru doing the same thing by grabbing the arm Hikaru wasn't holding.

Instead of wearing her street, going-out clothes that she was originally wearing that day when she arrived at the academy, she was now accompanied with the boys' true blue-purple colored blazer with the white, button up dress shirt that was underneath the blazer and was tucked into her true blue-purple colored skirt. Around the collar of her white dress shirt was the boys' tie. Her feet were resting in the girls' uniform shoes which were black, round toe ankle straps, the exposed skin of her feet being covered by black, below the knee socks. Y/n's 'special' uniform was designed like the male school uniform, but she had on a skirt and the girls' school uniform shoes rather than the boys' black dress pants and black dress shoes.

"I can walk myself, you know!" Y/n proclaimed, wanting to be let free by the twins' clutch.

The twins ignored Y/n's claim, finishing their way to where the other hosts were standing, who were waiting to see the Fujioka sisters' transformation. The twins finally let go of her, allowing the girl to sigh in relief.

"Ta-da!" The twins gestured their hands towards Y/n, moving them in a jazzy way.

"Wow, Y/n-Chan! You look so cute! Doesn't she look cute, Takashi?" Honey gazed at Y/n with a friendly beam before looking up at his tall companion that was standing right beside him, waiting for the said males impute.

"Hm."

"Uh, thanks, Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai." Y/n acknowledged, smoothing out the sleeve of her brand new blazer, avoiding eye contact with the hosts.

"I'm so proud!" Tamaki suddenly exclaimed and pulled Y/n into a bone-crushing hug. "Oh, we finally have a hostess!" He gleefully announced, spinning Y/n around in the hug.

"T-Tamaki-Senpai, let go of me please!" Y/n grunted, struggling to get out of Tamaki's bear hug. "I can't breathe!"

"Um, Senpai?"