||46||

{46; Mori-Senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate!}

The doors to music room three opened, allowing the bright light and red rose petals escape into the hallway.

"Welcome to the Host Club."

Customers were greeted by the eight members of the club as they entered the room, gladly selecting a host who would be entertaining them.

The music room was decorated to resemble the Ikedaya Inn from the Edo Era. Six out of the eight members were wearing matching samurai garb and forehead protectors, with Tamaki dressed as the leading shinsengumi warrior. Y/n wore a very pale pink kimono that had cherry blossoms printed on it. They all had hair extensions attached to their head to make it seem like they had a ponytail, except for Mori, Honey, and Y/n.

Y/n was sitting on a cushion that was on top of the tatami mat with her guest seated across from her.

"Y/n, you look so beautiful in that kimono!" The girl positioned in front of the wavy haired female complimented. She had long, brown hair and dark grey eyes.

"Aw, thank you." Y/n smiled kindly. "But not as beautiful as you."

The girl's cheeks turned into a light shade of red. "Oh, wow!"

'These pick-up lines are starting to stick to me... I guess it's because I hear it from Tamaki-Senpai every second of the day when he's hosting.' Y/n thought and sweat dropped as the long haired female fanned herself with her hand.

The young lady sitting opposite of Y/n regained composure as she looked down at the tatami mat, a nervous and shy behavior taking over her. "Um, Y/n?"

"Yes?" Y/n gestured her to continue on.

"How...do you get someone to fall in love with you? Or get noticed by someone you really want to be noticed by?"

Y/n hummed and put her index finger on her chin, finding the question rather odd to suddenly ask, but nevertheless, she thought about her answer. "Well, I don't think someone could force another person to fall in love with them. Just start off as friends, I guess--just be yourself around the person so they know that you trust them. But one day the time will come when you get that special someone in your life." She paused and scratched the back of her neck with a sheepish smile. "Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. I'm not really good with the topic of 'love'."

"Ah, no it's prefect! Thank you for the advice!" She smiled brightly, her fists clenched in determination.

"Oh, of course. I'm glad that I helped you in some sort of way." Y/n's lips formed into a small, playful smile. "Is there someone you have your eyes on?"

The long haired female blushed, fiddling with her fingers as she looked down. "It's a boy in my class..."

Y/n's eyes softened, opening her mouth to say something but a raven haired male with brownish-grey eyes approached them.