||62||

(A/n: The song above is called There Are Worse Things I Could Do from the movie Grease. I'll let you all know when to play the song. I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

{62; Grease the Musical! At Ouran Academy!}

"I can't just lock her up in the apartment, Tamaki-Senpai." Haruhi denoted through her cellphone that was pressed against her left ear.

The official day of the musical Grease was taking place that day. Ten minutes of Haruhi's Saturday morning was depleted with her sitting on the side of her mattress in her bedroom, conversing with the male members of the Host Club on a phone call while Y/n took a loosening, warm shower.

"Yes you can!" Tamaki asserted. "Just lock her up in the room you two share so she could fail to attend the musical and she could stay in the Host Club forever!"

"Wow, that's a little harsh, boss." Hikaru mentioned. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah, talk about being cruel." Kaoru said.

"We can't lock Y/n-Chan in a room. That's too mean!" Honey agreed with the auburn haired males, making a hum of accord come from Mori.

"Don't you guys want Y/n to stay in the Host Club? What if she leaves us to join the Glee Club! I know she's too talented for us, but we can't let her go! The Host Club won't be the same without her!" Tamaki reasoned with panic evident in his voice, Haruhi imagining him ruffling up his blond hair as he paced around his room--her thoughts being quite accurate. "How about we tell her that the musical has been canceled?"

"That's a pretty stupid idea. Wouldn't Y/n know if the musical has been canceled or not?" The twins questioned in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, Y/n would get a notification of some sort from the Glee Club if the musical has been called off." Kyoya claimed.

"You're right." Tamaki began in a thoughtful tone. "Alright, Haruhi, you're going to distract Y/n and-"

"Listen, I'm not going to lock my sister in a room or do anything that makes her miss this play. Besides, she needs to leave in four hours for the last minute rehearsal. She's been putting a lot of effort into memorizing her script for two weeks, which is a very short time for a popular musical like Grease. And believe it or not, she's really happy and excited to be a part of it. She's finally accepting the fact that she really loves performing and that being a doctor isn't her goal--she hasn't even picked up a medical book ever since the talent show." Haruhi's stern voice sounded through the cellphones that belonged to the other hosts. "I have always supported Y/n in whatever she does and decides, so if she wants to leave the Host Club and join the Glee Club, then I'll support her just as much. If you guys really do care for Y/n, then you'll support her too."