||66||

(A/n: The song above is called Stay With Me by Miki Matsubara. I'll let you all know when to play the song. I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

 I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

{66; 一緒にいると楽しい!}

Y/n's inquisitiveness lingered as she and Kyoya proceeded to their next destination that the raven haired male refuses to inform the girl about.

Her curiosity didn't last long as Kyoya stopped walking in front of the entrance to a shopping district. It wasn't a luxurious one, but it wasn't the usual shopping complex either--it comprised of extravagant-looking stores and stores that seemed affordable.

Y/n gazed up at Kyoya with a questioning countenance. "What're we doing here?"

"I presumed you'd enjoy walking around a plaza as demonstrated." Kyoya rejoined with one of his hands in his pockets. He directed his brownish-grey eyes towards the brown haired female. "If I do remember correctly, back when I was brought to that department store by Tamaki and the others, I was left with you and Haruhi. I couldn't help but notice that you kept observing stores that we walked passed."

Y/n expressed a definition of surprise and impress towards her upperclassman's awareness. "Wow. I didn't know you were that observant, Senpai."

Kyoya turned his head forward, his eyes closed as he displayed a faint, effortless shrug of his shoulders with a small smirk on his lips. "You ought to be acquainted with the fact that I'm perpetually keen on my surroundings by now, Y/n." He began to walk into the outdoor shopping district. "Let's get a move on."

Y/n remained motionless as she blinked, then caught up to the raven haired male, causing her to walk beside him.

The first store they entered was an expensive-looking clothing store. As Y/n analyzed the fashion outlet, Kyoya just stayed near her and traveled to wherever she went.

Y/n looked through the apparels that were exhibited on a clothing rack. She moved some of the clothing hangers and stopped on a random short, black, tube dress. To put it mildly, she was curious about the value of the store. She ensured that Kyoya wasn't looking at her by capturing a swift glance at him. Fortunately, he was facing away from her, looking at something that was positioned on a display table behind Y/n. She turned her attention back towards the dress and overturned the small price tag that was attached to the smooth fabric.

Y/n's eyes widened and her mouth became agape as she stared at the expense. 'Twenty thousand yen?! I know this store is elegant and all, but that much money for a black dress? Damn these rich people...'