||43||

{43; Cleaning Day!}

{43; Cleaning Day!}

It was another day at the Fujioka household. Y/n and Haruhi decided that since there was nothing to do today they would clean the apartment.

They collected all of the cleaning products they owned and brought them to the compact living room. Ranka was presently preparing to go to work, slipping on his shoes as he stood near the front door--his shoes were black flats that partnered with his feminine clothing.

The long, wavy, maroon haired male glanced back at both of his daughters. "You two really don't have to do this. We can clean the apartment next week so I can help you guys."

"It's fine dad, we don't mind." Haruhi assured while placing down a small, silver bucket that had a rag hanging on the rim of it along with some cleaning supplies inside.

"Yeah, just go to work." Y/n encouraged with a small smile, motioning her hand dismissively.

Ranka tugged the two girls into a secure, tenderhearted embrace. "Ahh, I have the best daughters in the whole world!" He glorified before reluctantly unfastening his arms away from his daughters. "I'll see you two later tonight. Love you!"

Haruhi and Y/n waved their father farewell as he opened the front door and exited the apartment unit, leaving the pair of siblings to freshen up their residence.

"Alright," Y/n began and looked at her fraternal twin sister, "what room should we start with?"

"Let's start with our room." Haruhi suggested.

With that being said, Y/n and Haruhi approached their shared bedroom, each carrying the cleaning products as they set foot in their room.

Y/n placed the products she was carrying on the floor. "Okay. You can clean your side of the room and I'll clean mine." She proceeded towards the left side of the territory.

The room wasn't big but it was enough for the two females. They had twin-size beds that were on either side of the room--one for Y/n and one for Haruhi--a dresser that they both shared along with the closet, a coffee table positioned in the middle of the room that resembled the one in the living room, and a nightstand that was placed beside their beds.

Y/n grabbed the duster and began to remove the minimum amount of dust that was assembled on her nightstand.

She looked over at Haruhi and saw that she was dusting off the dresser and the small coffee table. Y/n obtained a container of clorox wipes and took one out of the receptacle. She polished her nightstand with the clorox wipe and walked towards the coffee table that Haruhi just finished dusting off, wiping it down with the disinfect wipe, doing the same to the surface of the dresser afterwards.

"If you want, you can start sweeping and I'll start off with the bathroom." Y/n proposed.

"I don't want you doing the bathroom alone." Haruhi stated unsurely. "I'll help."