||12||

{12; The Twins Fight!}

It was another usual and busy day at the Ouran Host Club. Each member of the club was entertaining the young women that came to visit them. But there was something that Y/n and Haruhi have never really witnessed when they were first forced to join the Host Club.

The Hitachiin twins were wearing dark green golf-looking head covers that were known as herringbone flat caps. The headgear bypassed people from seeing which twin has their hair styled to the right or to the left.

The twins turned around to look at their guests. They both had either of their index fingers pointed up with one of their amber colored eyes closed due to them winking. "Let's all play the 'Which one is Hikaru' game!" They announced with wide, playful, yet daring smiles.

Their customers giggled excitedly and clapped at the twins' admission of the made up game.

"So, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?" The twins questioned in unison, posing a symmetrical stance.

"Well, it's hard to say."

"You're identical!" Hikaru and Kaoru's other guest said after the previous comment made by one of the other female students.

The twins closed their eyes, turning their heads to face each other. They still had their index finger pointed upwards as they informed their customers with a accustomed tone. "Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded."

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." Haruhi interposed while she and Y/n walked passed the twins and their guests, the older sister holding a book in her arms.

"What? Have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?" The twins questioned arduously, putting one of their hands on their hips as they turned their head to allow their eyes to follow the two Fujioka sisters.

"No. We just don't understand why the two of you are so popular." Y/n replied after she and Haruhi stopped their movements to stare back at the twins.

"That's not very nice." The twins booed in unison and advanced to where Y/n and Haruhi were standing, positioning themselves on either side of the sisters.

"I'm disappointed." Hikaru settled in a counterfeit discontented tone. Him and his brother were no longer wearing their dark green caps, granting their auburn colored hair to be exposed once again. They had their hands on their hips with their eyes closed in a somewhat displeased manner.

"Apparently you two don't understand the merits of having a pair of identical twins as members of the Host Club." Kaoru acquainted, driving the words 'identical' to be more authorized.

"Look, Y/n and I may not be identical twins, but we're still siblings." Haruhi informed in a unvarnished tone.

"Listen up." Hikaru began, ignoring Haruhi's statement while hastily lifting his left index finger up. "Having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps if the two struggle between their attraction and their friendship."