||9||

{9; Attack of the Lady Manager!}

It was a sunny day at Ouran Academy. The Host Club were partaking their club activities in music room three. The usually bland and casual music room was adored in traditional Japanese decorations. The members of the Host Club were all dressed in kimonos designed by the Hitachiin twins' mother, Yazuha Hitachiin.

"Oh, Tamaki. My dearest Tamaki, why are you so beautiful?" One out-of-the three girls that were sitting with the blond haired male asked with her hands clasped together.

"I'm hoping to catch your eye, even if for just one second." Tamaki answered smoothly, holding a thin smoke pipe in his hand.

"And why is your voice so very sweet and mellow?"Another girl requested softly, a faint blush on her cheeks.

"To set your nerves at ease, so that my true feelings might reach your heart." He returned with a small, closed lipped smile.

"Why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?" The third girl questioned, her tone sounding a bit constrained.

Tamaki tilted his head up slightly, moving his blond hair away from his violet eyes by using one of his hands, revealing the tears that were hanging on the corners of his eyes. "Because the sight of your beautiful smile causes the fountain inside me to start overflowing."

The three girls lightly blushed as they softly awed at Tamaki. "Oh, Tamaki."

A couple of feet away from Tamaki was Hikaru and Kaoru sitting with their two female guests. The two twins were wearing matching kimonos that one of the girls positively commented on.

"I think it's adorable that you're wearing matching kimonos." She observed warmly, showing the twins a small smile. Y/n and Haruhi watched the twins from a distance, already knowing that they're about to pull one of their brotherly love acts for the two guests.

"Our mother designed everything the hosts are wearing today." Hikaru refined, his elbow resting on the arm of the chair he was sitting in, propping it up to relax his head on his hand. "If you see something you like, we can take an order for you." He showed the girls a closed eyed smile, lifting up his other hand in affirmation.

"Our grandmother even helped us put them on." Kaoru added with a small smile.

Hikaru moved closer to his brother, gently grabbing him by the chin. "But you know the only one who will be undressing you is me, Kaoru."

"Hikaru, you're embarrassing me in front of everybody." Kaoru said, a small blush on his cheeks while tears formed in his amber colored eyes, tilting his head away from looking at Hikaru.