||Famous Last Words||

Hello, lovelies!

I hope you all are doing well. This chapter is just a small Authors Note that include the basics of what some writers like to say to their readers once they finish writing a book of theirs.

I always enjoy making chapters like these for whenever I finish writing a book because I like people to know that I appreciate them taking their time to read my books and showing so much love and support.

Right now this book has 95.9K views and 3.48K votes. I am beyond shock. Thank you all so much! I never expected for this book to get the attention that it has been receiving. I have two other stories that are completed, but when I was writing the last chapters for them I didn't feel what I am feeling right now.

I'm just in slight disbelief that this book has come to an end. And like I said, I didn't feel this way with my two other completed stories. I'm assuming that that's because I've never been this proud of a book of mine than I am with this one. Maybe it's because of all the support you guys have given me on this specific book, or because my two other books are just cringe worthy and too rushed to be called acceptable or enjoyable.

I will be going back through every chapter in this book to edit them because I know for a fact that there are grammar errors and spelling mistakes in almost all of them. I might be changing some titles as well (not the ones that are the actual episode titles). I will also be adding some more things to chapters--mostly things that will try and make Y/n ending up with Kyoya a little more perceptible, since there isn't much detail that tell the readers who Y/n will end up with. I even sometimes get questions like "is this book a reader insert?" or "does Y/n have a love interest?" So yeah... I'm definitely going to be doing some construction on this book. Also, when I start editing, the book will still be shown as ongoing. I'm going to keep the status like that until I'm finished with this book altogether.

Most Impressive Ranking:
#15 ohshc (7.26.21)

Other Rankings:
#12 ouranhighschoolhostclub (7.26.21)
#3 haruhifujioka (7.26.21)
#14 mori (7.26.21)
#20 honey (7.26.21)
#22 kyoyaootori (7.26.21)
#19 hikaruhitachiin (7.26.21)
#17 tamakisuoh (7.26.21)
#27 ohshcfanfiction (7.26.21)

Most Impressive Ranking:
#2 hikaruhitachiin (11.28.21)

Other Rankings:
#4 haruhifujioka (11.28.21)
#13 mori (11.28.21)
#29 ouranhighschoolhostclub (11.28.21)
#48 honey (11.28.21)
#15 kyoyaootori (11.28.21)
#27 takashimorinozuka (11.28.21)
#2 ohshcfanfiction (11.28.21)
#824 tamakisuoh (11.28.21)
#438 mitsukunihaninozuka (11.28.21)

Here's a picture I edited on Picrew.me of Kyoya and Y/n. In my opinion, it's really cute and I tried my best.

I said this once in an Authors Note in one of the previous chapters, but there are some news saying that there will be a season two of Ouran High School Host Club

I said this once in an Authors Note in one of the previous chapters, but there are some news saying that there will be a season two of Ouran High School Host Club. If you Google it, it says that season two was pushed back until 2021 due to the pandemic. I honestly think that season two might not ever make its way to stardom, but that's my opinion. Especially since it's been like fifteen years since the last episode of season one was published to the public. If there is a season two of Ouran--and this is a really big if--I will write a sequel to this book referring to season two.

Again, thank you all so much for the love and support. You all are amazing and I love each and every single one of you.💖

And as always--

"See you then!"

-Gavi_is_Queen (Loo_Boo). 🦋✨💖

(Edited note: Hey everyone! I know I've said this more times than I can count, but thank you all so much for reading and for showing your love and support to this book and towards me. You are all wonderful and I love you all!💗 By the way, I'm going to post a chapter that will announce something that I hope will make you guys excited, because I'm honestly hyped-up about it myself.😆)

Posted on: July 26th, 2021.
Edited on: November 28th, 2021.