||13||

{13; Oh No

{13; Oh No... It Was Just a Trick?}

Haruhi and Y/n arrived at their classroom and sat in their seats before the bell rang. The two sisters began to take out their supplies from their school bag for the class before the teacher walks in to start the lesson.

"Do you think Hikaru and Kaoru are still fighting?" Y/n asked Haruhi, taking out her notebook that was for the class while her school bag rested on her lap for the time being.

Haruhi shrugged, also taking out her notebook from her school bag. "I don't know. I guess we'll find out-"

"Hey Haruhi! Hey Y/n!"

The two girls glanced over to the familiar voice that greeted them and saw a blank faced Hikaru who had his left hand raised in a gesture of reception. His greeting didn't only catch the sisters' attention, it also caught the absorption of others in the classroom. That was because something very obvious was different about the twin. His usual auburn colored hair was now dyed a vibrant pink.

"Good morning." He greeted them again.

"Hikaru. What in the world happened to your hair?" Haruhi questioned, staring at the boy with pink colored hair.

"Why is it dyed pink?" Y/n examined with a raised eyebrow.

"Cause pink suits me. Don't you think it's cute?" Hikaru began with a closed eyed smile, arranging his hands on his hips as his school bag was being held up by the help of his upper arm. "From now on I'm the pink haired twin. I didn't want to be mistaken for that Kaoru for the rest of my life, you know?"

Hikaru's face went deadpanned as he, Haruhi, and Y/n heard footsteps approach them.

"Good morning, Y/n and Haruhi." Kaoru addressed with a blank face.

"So, let me guess, Kaoru is the blue twin?" Y/n predicted sarcastically.

"I was finally able to sleep all by myself last night but I ended up having a nightmare." Kaoru initiated with his hands in his pockets as Hikaru walked to his desk that was beside Haruhi. "I dreamt that my stylist had dyed my hair pink. It was so garish and ridiculous looking--I woke up screaming." He laughs as he went to take a seat beside Y/n.

The twins sat on either side of Y/n and Haruhi. Hikaru sat closest to the window and to the left sat Haruhi. Haruhi sat next to Y/n who was seated beside Kaoru.

Kaoru's bottom was about to land on his chair, but Hikaru abruptly kicked his chair away, making him fall to the floor.

Y/n and Haruhi sweat dropped at the circumstance that was about to take place. They were stuck between Hikaru and Kaoru so they didn't dare move.