||25||

{25; Big Brother is a Prince!}

Y/n and the rest of the Host Club stood in the center of the clubroom, waiting patiently for their customers to enter music room three. The members of the Host Club were wearing law enforcement uniforms that were from various police groups and ranks.

Y/n's attire resembled a detective. She was wearing a charcoal-black pencil skirt that reached down to her knees along with a white buttoned up blouse that was slightly tucked into her skirt, the top button of her blouse being unfastened as the sleeves of the shirt were rolled up to her elbows. Her feet were accompanied by charcoal-black flats while her hair was styled into a loose ponytail, two strands of hair resting on the sides of her face. A lookalike detective badge was attached to the waistband of her skirt.

The doors ultimately opened after a couple of moments, allowing the habitual bright light and rose petals to glide out of the room elegantly.

"Welcome!"

'Wait, hold up. Is that...a kid?' Y/n thought once she caught sight of the young girl standing near the doorway. She was a cute and short girl with blond hair that was styled into pigtails by pink ribbons with bangs going on either side and large blue eyes. 'Is this place also a magnet for young children? This is the second child that has come here.'

"Oh my, what an unusually young guest. Well, glad you're here, my little lost kitty-cat." Tamaki welcomed with a soft, closed eyed smile and held out his hand charmingly.

The little girl entered the room and now stood in front of the Host Club. The hosts looked down at the young girl.

"Little kitty-cat, why have you come to see us today?" Tamaki asked kindly, his hands on his hips as he bent his back forward a bit, his gentle mannerism made the little girl lightly blush.

She suddenly pointed her finger at the group of high schoolers standing in front of her. "It's a reverse harem!" She proclaimed, making everyone's body language express how shock they really were at that moment. "This is a reverse harem!"

Y/n's mouth was agape as they all stood there silently, staring at the girl in disbelief due to her unexpected words.

Tamaki began to pat the side of his head, tilting it while doing so. "That can't be right. I must've heard wrong--maybe there's still some water in my ear from when I went swimming."

Hikaru laughed, somewhat disturbed, and had his index finger's inserted in his ears, moving them around a bit. "Water in the ear--that's gotta be it!"

"I'm sure we just heard her wrong. There's no way this cute, little girl said the words 'reverse harem'." Kaoru asserted, copying his brother's actions. "Something's going on with our ears."

"There's debauchery here!"

As before, the hosts eyes widened at the little girl's words as their body language expressed a bigger amount of shock.