||20||

{20; Y/n and Haruhi's Weakness!}

The Host Club went to Kyoya's mansion where they'll all be staying for their time in Okinawa. Once everyone got to the manor, they all washed up before dinner.

Y/n and Haruhi were currently in their shared bedroom looking into their combined suitcase for something to wear for supper.

All they found was two dresses that mimicked a nightgown. One of the dresses were a flamingo-pink color and the other was a very light purple.

"Oh no..." Y/n grunted as she drew out the light purple dress from the suitcase.

"I knew dad would do something like this." Haruhi sighed while she grabbed the remaining dress from their luggage.

Y/n breathed heavily as she walked to the bathroom to change. She and Haruhi already took a shower. Haruhi insisted that Y/n should take a shower first so she could have plenty of time to ice her bruised knuckles, which Y/n couldn't disagree to since her sister already pushed her into the shower.

After the two sisters were done changing, Y/n fixed her bandages that were around her right hand. 'I can't believe that my right hand has been injured two times through half of the school year.' She thought as she slightly loosened the bandage on her hand.

Y/n never really got herself injured. She was usually very careful and the fact that she hurt the same hand twice kind of astonished her. And the school year wasn't even halfway done.

Once Y/n was finished adjusting the bandages, they were about to leave their room for dinner but she stopped Haruhi from opening the door.

"Can I...talk to you for a minute? It won't take long."

Haruhi looked at Y/n with vaguely confused eyes. "Sure. What's up?" She asked as she and her sister moved to sit on their shared bed for their time at Okinawa.

"About today..." Y/n paused, glancing down at her lap before looking back at Haruhi. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Haruhi. I could've done something before that guy threw you off the cliff, but I was being held by that other guy. I don't know what I would do if you were hurt or worse than that..." Her voice faintly cracked as she thought back to the situation that took place earlier. "You know how I am--I can't help it. I was just so scared-"

"Y/n, it's okay. It wasn't your fault." Haruhi started with a small, reassuring smile and gently pulled Y/n into a hug. "I'm sorry for worrying you, but you also worried me too. I'm sorry for not being the big sister I'm supposed to be."

"Are you kidding? You're the best big sister I could ever ask for. And you're only older by eight minutes." Y/n smiled as she glanced at her sister while in the embrace. "I love you, Haruhi."