||29||

{29; Haruhi and Y/n in Wonderland!}

The Host Club wasn't doing anything. They were just chatting with one another as they were getting ready for the club to open for business.

Y/n and Haruhi sat away from the others at a small table, sitting next to each other with their backs facing the male members of the Host Club. The two sisters were both reading a book until Y/n yawned and placed her open book on the table, slowly putting her head on the surface of it, her arms cradling her head as she viewed the words in the book gradually get blurry as her eyes became unfocused and started to flutter close.

'When will this day end? I just want to go home and sleep...' Y/n thought tiredly, her brown eyes drooping.

Haruhi glanced at her sister and noticed that she was dozing off, causing her to softly smile in adoration.

Once Y/n's eyes were completely closed and was asleep, Haruhi placed her head down on her arms and gently rested a hand on Y/n's head, soothing down her shoulder length, wavy hair.

Slowly, Haruhi began to feel herself drift off. She kept opening her eyes, trying to stay awake, but her eyes kept closing. And it stayed that way as sleep took over her.

- - - -

Y/n and Haruhi were entering the gates of a big and prestigious school called Ouran Academy. They were accompanied by their father who was wearing a black suit and his hair was styled in a low ponytail. The two sisters were wearing their standard navy blue and red middle school uniform. Haruhi moved some of her long, brown hair away from her face, allowing her to view the school more distinctly.

The bell to the school rung as the three Fujioka's made their way inside the high school building.

They eventually arrived to the Deans office. The sisters' father, Ranka, was talking to the Dean while the two girls sat away from the two adults.

"I'm happy to say both of your daughter's futures here at Ouran Academy is assured. Their test scores are nothing short of brilliant." The man praised.

"That's the trouble; they're too smart for their own good." Ranka let out a small chuckle. "They insisted on going through the entire application process without my help. After they'd aced the entrance exams, they even tried to persuade me not to come with them today. Can you imagine?"

"Is that right?" The man questioned and turned his head to look at the two sisters, his spectacles reflecting a flash of light. "Miss Fujioka's. Would you mind if your father and I spoke privately? You're more than welcome to explore the grounds, if you like. Of course, most of the students are gone for Spring Break, but you two might make some new friends even so."

"Go on, sweethearts. Let Daddy and the nice Dean here handle all the boring paperwork for you two, okay?" Ranka convinced with a small, reassuring smile.