||28||

{28; Honey-Senpai's Strategies!}

If anyone thought that Honey wasn't going to try and get his hands on some sweets, they were wrong.

The hosts were in the clubroom engaging into their guest's fantasies as usual. Honey's first strategy was to use his cute side to attain what he desires.

The short third year giggled as he ran towards Mori who was sitting on a chair reading a book. "Look, Takashi! My cavity's all better now!" He smiled widely.

"You sure?" Mori quizzed unconvincingly, staring down at the book he was skimming through.

"The swelling has even gone down!"

"Has it?"

"So do you think I can have a piece of cake? Just one? Please?"

Once Honey was close enough to his cousin, Mori abruptly pulled out an ice popsicle and plunged it vigorously into Honey's mouth, making him groan in pain due to the popsicle hitting his cavity, his hands being on his swollen cheek.

"You're not fully recovered yet." Mori established as he motioned away from Honey, holding the ice popsicle in one hand while his other one was resting in his pocket.

As the tall, dark haired male walked away, Honey thought up of his second strategy: The indirect method.

Honey hummed casually as he passed by two girls sitting at a table drinking tea and eating sandwiches. He repeatedly passed them, gaining the two girls' attention.

Honey glanced at the girls from over his shoulder, making them look away and gulp mildly. The golden-blond haired male showed a closed eyed smile as he took a couple of steps towards their table.

"What are you ladies drinking?" He asked them with a smile.

"Um. Darjeeling tea, it's really good." The girl with light brown hair replied as she displayed a timid closed eyed smile.

"Yeah? What are you gonna have to eat?" Honey pressed on, innocently.

The darker haired girl flinched slightly and turned to look at Honey. "Well, I was going to have a sandwich." She replied kindly, yet nervously.

"Know what you need?" Honey began with a cute smile. "Some sweets! That tea would go well with something sweet! Like maybe some cake! C'mon! What'd you say?"

The two girls blushed and looked down, trying to avoid Honey's cute behavior.

"Well. It would be good with cake." One of them said.