||64||

{64; Confessions!}

{64; Confessions!}

"Y/n..." Kyoya's low voice sounded through Y/n's ears as he hovered over the wavy haired female.

The girl's wide brown eyes stared into his inexplicable, brownish-grey ones. She sensed her cheeks heat up at the state of affairs she was in. "K-Kyoya-Senpai, can you, uh, get off? Please?" Y/n requested compromisingly, shifting her gaze away from the male that was on top of her.

A smirk tugged at the corners of Kyoya's lips as he leaned his face closer to Y/n's, his short strands of raven-black hair brushing against her cheek. "Why?" His lips were positioned next to her left ear as his voice came out in a whisper. "Am I making you nervous?" His warm fog of breath encountered Y/n's ear, making a shiver travel down her spine as well as causing her body to tense up.

Y/n gulped and shook her head frantically, being mindful of the head that was beside her. "No, not really... I know you won't do anything to me--you're not that kind of person." She stated, attempting to sound unaffected and calm.

He could patently notice that the wavy haired female was mendacious by how red her face has become and how she expressed discomfort through her body language, which caused him to hum in amusement. But he knew that the last part of the girl's sentence was sincere.

'Why am I so nervous when he's pulled a stunt like this before, back when we went to the beach? And I know he won't do anything to me, so then why am I so flustered?!' Y/n reflected back to the trip the Host Club took to Okinawa for a visit to the private seaside that the Ootori family owns. She could practically hear her rapid heartbeat as it pounded against her chest that she wouldn't be surprised if Kyoya could hear it as well. 'Maybe because I didn't have these strange feelings for him before.' She thought as her face turned into a deeper shade of red.

"Are you sure?" Kyoya began, moving his head to where it previously was, making eye contact with the girl below him. "I don't recall you behaving this peculiarly when a similar situation like this occurred when we paid a visit to my family's private beach resort in Okinawa. So, Y/n, what were your intentions of being alone with me?"

'Huh? Does he think I was going to do something while he was asleep?! What the hell?!' Her facial expression converted into one of transfixed and embarrassment. 'Is he messing with me?'

Kyoya waited for the brown haired girl to answer his question, securing his grasp on her wrists. "Are you going to provide me with your explanation?"

Y/n promptly began to speak, her blush still evident on her cheeks. "I-I wasn't going to do anything. I was just going to see if you needed a cold towel to bring your temperature down, I swear! You're sick right now so you're not really being yourself. How about you lay down and go back to sleep while I go get you a cold rag for your forehead?"

Kyoya grumbled under his breath and abruptly collapsed on the girl, making her let out a small squeak. His head settled on the crook of her neck, his hair coming in contact with her jawline. Y/n felt the pace of her heart increase as a fluttery sensation roamed around in her stomach, her face feeling as if it was about to detonate due to how warm and red it was.