||11||

{11; Don't Judge a Book by its Cover!}

Somehow--unknown how--Y/n was presently witnessing Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin filming a scene for a movie Renge came up with to star the new character backgrounds she gave the Host Club. There was an actual professional camera crew that Renge hired for the unpredictable movie.

The Hitachiin twins were representing basketball players. They were wearing jersey's that had their school name on them with their team number. Cheering could be heard all around the gym as the female students encouraged the team playing for Ouran Academy, sneakers screeching against the gymnasium floor as the basketball players ran around the court.

Hikaru was able to get the basketball into the hoop, making a whistle erupt in the stadium and people, mainly girls, exhilarated with support. The shouts of positivity and upraise made Hikaru's confidence boost up, jogging on the court with a closed eyed grin on his face and his hand up in victory.

The whistle blows again, catching Hikaru's attention. He notices his brother on the floor, holding his knee in pain as his team members surrounded him along with the manager of the basketball team.

"Get a stretcher!" A man calls urgently. "Take him to the infirmary immediately!"

"Kaoru?" Hikaru called the name of his brother, walking towards the small group that was around the said boy. "Kaoru! Kaoru!" He rushed to his brothers side, crouching down beside him as he was already placed on a stretcher.

A man places his hand on Hikaru's left shoulder. "You've got to get back in the game, Hikaru. We need you!"

"Shut up!" Hikaru snapped and shoved the mans hand away.

"Hikaru." Kaoru's soft and weak voice verbalized, earning his brothers attention. "Listen to me, please don't worry. There's nothing you can do. You can't share my pain." Kaoru reached his hand out and gently placed it on Hikaru's cheek. "You're not the one who got hurt. Now go on."

Hikaru looked down at Kaoru, his amber colored eyes turning watery due to the upcoming tears. "I can't!" He cried as he moved his hands to land on the hand that Kaoru had on his cheek. "It hurts. It hurts, Kaoru!"

"Your pain is my pain. It doesn't matter to me if no one else understands. As long as we have each other, we can go on living." Renge narrates tenderly as the setting changed.

The next scene that was being filmed was Tamaki's, which took place outside under the cloudy and rainy sky.

"I'm sorry but I'm envious." Tamaki mumbled gradually as his blond, soaking bangs covered his eyes. The twins looked up at Tamaki, Kaoru was laying on the ground with his arms propping him up with Hikaru crouching down beside him. "The way the two of you support each other like that."

"But Suoh-Senpai." Hikaru began, glancing up at his upperclassman.

"How can you be envious of us? You're the school's idol." Kaoru collected, allowing the rain to fall on his figure.