||Announcement||

Hello everyone!

I hope you are doing well. As you know, in the edited note from the "Famous Last Words" chapter, I said that I had a very special and exciting announcement to make.

You all know that Ouran High School Host Club has been finished for about fifteen years now and that there's a small possibility--practically a zero-percent chance--of the anime having a season two.

Somewhere in the middle of editing this book, I suddenly thought of doing something related to ohshc. I decided to approve of my decisions and I hope it will exhilarate all of you.

I have decided on writing another Ouran High School Host Club fanfiction, but it's going to be based on the manga instead of the anime! The story will be an x-reader and Y/n will be Haruhi's sister.

The upcoming fanfiction will be similar to this book, but only to an extent since the manga is mostly different than the anime and the manga comprises more scenarios than the animation.

I won't be starting the story right away since I literally wrote this book and edited all the chapters right after. I don't exactly have a specific date of when I will begin, but I promise you that it won't be a long wait.

The story will be titled "y/n fujioka ||the fujioka sisters||".

I will post an announcement on my Wattpad account whenever I decide on writing the story

I will post an announcement on my Wattpad account whenever I decide on writing the story. For now, I just want to relax and enjoy my little break before I begin the manga based fanfiction of ohshc.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this announcement!

"See you then!"

Posted on: November 28th, 2021.