||54||

{54; Talent Show!}

{54; Talent Show!}

Y/n and Haruhi proceeded their journey towards music room three for their after school club activities. They stopped in front of the two familiar doors and opened them, revealing the six other members of the Host Club arranging the room for their foreseen guests.

"Finally. There you two are." Tamaki turned away from the table he was establishing to glance at the two individuals who has just entered the music room. "Hurry up, and prepare some instant coffee. Our customers will arrive in any minute."

Haruhi and Y/n mentally rolled their eyes at the club president's assertive tone. "Yeah, yeah. We're on it."

The two sisters walked over to the small room that resembled a kitchen and began to assemble the hot water and coffee powder. Once they completed their task, they exited the compact kitchenette.

They immediately noticed that the club was open for business due to the many female students who were present in the music room. Y/n caught sight of her section of the room and was acquainted with deserted chairs. On the other hand, Haruhi had three girls waiting for her at her table.

"Here. I'll take this." Y/n initiated as she carefully obtained the serving tray that held teacups and a teapot which were filled with warm coffee that were in the hands of her sister. "You have three guests waiting for you."

"Thanks, Y/n." Haruhi conveyed with a softhearted smile and approached her customers once she no longer held the serving tray.

Y/n wandered around the capacity, supplying the customers with teacups occupied with coffee, periodically conversing with some girls as she offered the porcelain cups.

When she was done handing out the teacups, she walked towards her inactive table and sat down on one of the chairs. She pulled out a book from her school bag that was hanging off the chair she was positioned on and began to read the novel to pass some time.

- - - -

The Host Club has only been open for twenty minutes and Y/n was still studying her book, not even one female making an appointment with her, which she was indifferent about.

"Wow. Y/n-Chan doesn't have any guests today?" A somewhat childish, high pitched voice questioned, making their presence announced to the said girl.

She looked up from her publication and was met with the other Host Club members standing in front of her.

"Mh." Mori simply hummed to his cousin's observation, who was currently situated on his shoulders.

"That's kinda sad." The twins mumbled impassively. Hikaru was leaning his arm on Kaoru's shoulder as the younger Hitachiin twin had his hands in the pockets of his trousers.

"Well, I don't think a bunch of girls want my attention. They come to me if they need some guidance or advice, while they go to you guys to become flustered." Y/n particularized, folding the top corner of the page she was left on as a way of bookmarking it before gently closing her book.