||8||

{8; The Special Boys' Clinic and Doctor Yabu!}

It was the next morning at Ouran Academy which meant that it was also the day for physical exams. Students from different school buildings began to exit their classrooms to go to their designated clinic for their exams once the woman behind the intercom chimed in.

"We will begin conducting physical examinations shortly. All students please proceed to the clinic in your respective school building." The woman behind the two-way radio instructed.

"So what's the deal with this Formation A thing you guys were talking about? What do they do during physical exams here at Ouran anyway?" Haruhi questioned while walking through the hallway with the Hitachiin twins and Y/n, passing by some other students who were making their way to the clinic.

"I think physical exams here are the same anywhere else, right?" Y/n acknowledged, glancing at the twins for confirmation.

"Correct." Hikaru approved with a small tug on his lips. "It's no different than a physical exam you'd get at any other school."

"Yeah, why would a physical exam be any different for us just because we're rich?" Kaoru asked, looking back at the two sisters.

Haruhi let out a small chuckle as the four of them stopped in front of two doors that were labeled as 'School Infirmary Room One'. "You're right. I didn't think about it that way." She placed her hand on the door handle and pulled it down, opening the door to the school infirmary.

"Welcome, students!"

Y/n and Haruhi let out a groan mixed with a gasp at the sight of what's inside the clinic. Inside the infirmary was a line of doctors and nurses standing across one another.

"But what... What is all this?" Haruhi examined with her shoulders slouched inconsiderably.

"Just another physical exam." Hikaru apprized, walking passed the two sisters with his hands in his pockets.

Kaoru followed his brother into the infirmary, his hands also resting in the pockets of his dress pants. "The usual."

Y/n and Haruhi raised an eyebrow at the twins' altercation. "The usual?" They repeated, wandering into the clinic.

Y/n leaned closer towards Haruhi, stopping their movements. "Do you think we have a chance to run away and get out of here?" She whispered.

"I think it's a little too late, Y/n..." Haruhi mumbled and softly grabbed her sister by the arm. "Let's just get this over with." She sighed and they continued their way into the school clinic.

"Excuse me, Hitachiin Brothers. Please follow me this way to have your height measured." A nurse spoke, bowing towards the twins along with another nurse.