✿EPILOGUE✿

An;// long long very longgg epilogue

Tae's pov:

"Papa seeezz Minmin's brother is so cuteeee" taegukkie yelled making us giggle.

"Yes baby he is...Now don't make noise Yoongi Samchon is still tired..." I said picking her and junggie up. 

Yes, currently we are in hospital as Yoongi gave birth to his second baby, Min Yoonji. Jimin and Yoongi have a daughter and now a son.

"Come here kids let's go to the canteen and have something. You guys didn't have anything from morning. Let's leave your Jimin and Yoongi samchon alone...huh" I said grabbing all their tiny hands not forgetting to smirk at Jimin.

"Why do papa and eomma need time alone?" Minmin asked dragging herself with me.

"Pabo...To make you another sibling" Jinna namjoon and Jin's daughter said making me gasp.

"Who thought you all this Jinna? You know if Jin Hyung hears this he will throw you off the cliff...." I said looking at her.

"Oh Samchon....You know I am the daughter of IQ 148, what else do you expect." Jinna said making me giggle. She is just 4 and talks as if she is in her teens.

It has been 5 years since Kook gave birth to my Taegukie and Junggie....and after few months Kim Jinna was born and then Min Minminnie. 

Taemin , soobin and suhoo were the happiest when they got a baby sister.

"Oh noooo...Hideee" I heard Junggie , taegukk and Jinna yell at the same time. I looked at them and then the canteen to see Jin and Jungkook sitting there eating the whole canteen. People were looking at them weirdly and then there was namjoon who was working with the lady on the counter. 

OMG, these pregnancy cravings. I mean Yes, we are having another baby. A baby boy.

"Let's hide" I murmured only to see the other already with Jin and Kookie except for Junggie , taegukkie, and Jinna.

Messages 

Jooonie hyung: Please save meeeee

Me: Hyung what's wrong with you...Why are you working there....

Jooonie HyungAsk your wife and in-law.....They, made me work here for a chocolate cake in return. THEY DIDN'T"T GET MONEY AND SOLD ME FOR A CAKKEEEEEE!!!!!!

Me: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I will come and help you, my brother..

The 4 of us giggled at Joonie hyung's state.

"I pity papa. Eomma is very hard on him.

But who cares I am waiting eagerly for my baby brother. Hope he is not pabo like Eomma hehehehe" I high-fived with Jinna and when I was about to high five taegukk and Junggie I saw them looking at something behind us.

I looked back to see Jin Hyung looking at us, you can say glaring at us.

"Who is pabo Jinna" Jin Hyung asked cracking his knuckles.

"I -- mean---Eomma see I said appa is a pabo. 

The one who doesn't listen to eomma will end up in that state. Eomma's are always right...especially pregnant eomma's" she said giggling. Jin Hyung nods smiling at her drama queen daughter.

"Junggie are you sure you love her. In the future you will have to face a life of practicalness+unwanted theories" Taegukkie told junggie.

"What do you mean by practicalness," I asked gukkie who looks at me and whispered