✿16✿

Tae pov:

I went in to see jungkook sitting there and talking to his Ironman toy.

"Yay!! Ironmani dw ywu thingk I lovf tae ah. Yaaaay tae what are you doing to me" He said.

I was jungshooked.

WAIT DOES HE LIKE ME.

I walk towards him wait why is he slanting.

Ah~ 

"Ya, Jungkook-ah. Do u ligk me like a little ah...Ligk youuu knoww thiz much" I showed him my hands.

I could see him nod and see him becoming in shades of pink.

"Ommo~~~ My kookiee iz blushinxg...AHAHAA" I said and sat next to him on the bed.

"Do youu you know ligk me like a little..Thiz much at least." He said seeing me with his cute bunny face

"Nah...." I see and his face turns into a pout

"My love for you is like air. I know you can't see it but you know it is filled everywhere and don't pout I feel to kiss those soft lips of yours."  I said trying to not use him in his drunk state.

I am not drunk ok!!!

"Then do." He said

Without thinking a bit I pulled my lips towards his. 

Our lips fitting each other perfectly and moved in sync. His lips tasted like a drug.

Which I am now addicted to.

I bit his lower lip asking for permission to which he opens his mouth gladly. I explore his mouth and could now only hear his moans.

His moans are now my favorite.

The kiss gets more heated up as I move my hands to his butt earning a little gasp from him.

The next thing I could feel was his hands wrapped around my back and he kept on moving his hips seductively which made me feel hard.

"Stop teasing me, Baby boy. Do you want a punishment ah..." I said squeezing his butt

"Yes daddy....Ah---"

After that, I threw him on the bed. I start kissing him again and when we break apart I start kissing his neck leaving marks and he does the same.

In every touch, he starts moaning louder and louder.

After a few minutes, I could feel both of us naked.

I could see my fingers traveling from his neck to his crotch.

I start kissing him on his thighs and then on his crotch area. He lets out a louder moan.

And then they paint each other with beautiful love marks and the room was now filled with love ....And the moon was the only witness of their night......

~The next day~

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up having a bad headache and I could feel myself on someone's chest and he was hugging me.

I felt soo warm and protective. I got up from my bed to feel pain in my ass.

SHIT!!! DID I lose MY VIRGINITY???

I looked at the guy next to me to get to know it was none other than KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG.