✿23✿

Tae's pov:

After walking out of Kook's house I made my way to the nearby bar.

I was so worried about kook and his decision. Am I forcing him??

With thoughts running on my brain I started gulping around 12 bottles of Tequila.

And I was pretty sure I was damn drunk.

I walked outside the bar humming to random songs walking straight to my house.

YES, MY APARTMENT.

"Jimin ah opzn thze dazmn zucking dxoor!!!" I said knocking continuously.

After some time I saw the door flung open and meet with a certain bunny-looking, creature.

My eyesight was a bit dull because of the heavy impact of alcohol.

"Hello bestie," I said hugging the certain bunny looking, guy

Jungkook pov:

"Your mamma will take a proper decision. Ok baby.

Just mamma needs time and I promise I will not give up on you." I said rubbing my flat tummy 

I was about to go to bed when I heard a knock on my door.

There is usually no one at this time. I thought that maybe Jin/Joonie Hyung left something and came back to get it.

I opened my door to meet with a huge bone-crushing hug and the voice of a guy with who I would love to spend the rest of my life.

Yes, the one and only KIM TAEHYUNG

"Jimxna whaz waz taging you long boi" He said sitting on the ground and pouting like a kid.

"Now give me a piggyback ride now.

JIMIN AH!!!!" he said making grabby hands. 

I just cooed at him that's when something hit me.

Wait he thinks I am Jimin.

And why the hell he is drunk.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!>.<

"Taehyung are you drunk??? Come in it is cold" I said pulling the kid who is sitting down pouting like he lost his favorite toy.

"Jiminnnaha is taetae making miztake?? Did taetae took toooo long to prozpose kookie that now kookie willl think that taetae iz loving Kookie becausez he is pregiinentu." He said looking at me 

I was totally shocked after hearing it.

Wait he loved me and wanted to propose to me???

"Jimin ah. Why do you look soooooo different today. You are an annoying little midget friend but now you look like my cutu little bunny crush of mine!!!!" He said sleeping on the ground

"Taehyung please get up and walk with me." I said trying to ignore whatever he was blabbering.

We nods and walked with me to my room singing some doremon songs.

He wrapped his hands around my waist. Even in his drunk state, he has such a dominating aura.

He still controlling me AISH!!~~

"Ya jimieah. This side we need to gzz .U are going wronz side!!!" AHHH this guy is teaching me where my bedroom is in my own freaking house!!!!!

"No tae. 

That is the kitchen. Come with me" I said pulling him towards the room.

He started removing himself from my grip and stared at me intensely.

"Jiminah are yoxr druzk. Commoni I will take yoi to the rozm safely.

Hold me chiz chim ah~~ I can be your Genie howww abot ur aladin..

but don't forget my jasmine is junggukkie yaaaa."

I couldn't help but a blush filled my cheeks.

"nae bangui dreamcatcher..7 nyeonganui history..AHHA.....geuraeseo deo teukbyeolhan geolkka HEHE"

Omg, his voice was sooo deep and manly. I was pulling him toward the bedroom where he was pulling me towards the kitchen blabbering that he was right and I am wrong.

He pulled me really hard and I lost my grip and fell over him and ended up kissing his soft rosy lips.

JUST A PECK OK!!!

I couldn't control my blush.

If anyone was there they could easily get to know me turning into a red hulk.

I was busy in my own world imagining my prince charming coming in a horse and all those beautiful movements that's when I heard small sniffs.

"*Sniff**Sniff*." Tae was crying.

"WTH are you crying. Are you fine????" I asked panicking. Didn't he like the kiss.

"I can't *Sniff* cheat on my kookie.*Sniff* I had saved my first pure kiss for him and ended up kissing you *Sniff* Jiminahhhh--*Sniff* Kookie will hate taetae!!!!
AHAHAHAH" He started crying harder rolling on the floor.

AHHH his tantrums.

But he's cute tho.

"Let's go to the kitchen I will make ramen for you."

"I want to make ramen together with jungkook, not with you!!!!"

I first couldn't understand what he was telling but then understood he was speaking in double meaning.

Aish!!!

I drag him to my room and laid him down in my bed covering him with a soft comfy blanket. 

I look at him one last time before leaving. When I was about to walk out I could see him pulling my hand and whispering something. I went close to hear what he was saying. 

He kept on whispering 'I love you, kook. Be mine let's start a family. 

I will love you more than anything.

Listening to him my heart skipped a beat and literally it was doing somersault. I kiss him on his forehead before uttering a Goodnight

I no more need to think anything. I have taken my decision.