CHAPTER 37

Taehyung's pov:

Days went on in just a blink of seconds. We are moreover now like a happy couple. You can just saw we skipped the stage of boyfriends. I mean our routines are just like married couples.

Wake up in each other embrace. Kook cooks food for both of us. We eat together(Mostly feed each other)then go to work not forgetting to peck my kookie's lips, think about him at work, and at sharp 5 pack my stuff and reach home to be greeted by my beautiful husband and end up cuddling. I am no more scared of skinship except at times when I get too horny and to control myself I end up running away.  

"Morning Mr.Park," I said looking at my business partner slightly yarning.

"Oh hello Mr.Kim" Jimin said smirking at me and again looking back at Namjoon Hyung who was glaring at us. 

"Morning to you Mr.Kim" Jimin Hyung yelled giggling.

I could hear Joon Hyung sigh and walk towards us. "Aish you kids, You know we need to be professional in work and you guys are just clowning around"

"HYUNG PLEASE!!!" we whined like a baby showing our puppy face. He sighs and closes the door telling us to do whatever we want but for 5 min. YES, tho I am the CEO of this branch and Joon Hyung of the other branch we still are scared of our dad as well as Jiminie's dad. They want us to be 'Professional' after that day when they saw me and Jimin bunking a pretty lot of work to go watch a movie and for that, they had assigned Joon Hyung who is pretty strict. (Not unless we mention Jinie Hyung's name... hehe...)

As soon as Joon Hyung closed the door Jimin jumped on me yelling,

"SOULMATEEE, I missed you"

"AWW..I missed you too my mate" I said hugging him.

"You guys met yesterday," Joon Hyung said rolling his eyes.

"You are just jealous," Jimin Hyung said sticking out his tongue.

"BTW tae, why do you have dark circles, didn't you sleep well," Joon Hyung asked looking at me.

"Hyung don't remind me about that," I said rubbing my nape.

"Whae, too busy thinking about your baby's gender... Tae you will get to know tomorrow. Me, yoong, Joon, Jin, hobi along with the kids will do a great deco and about gender, you know hobi Hyung will not tell anyone unless you give him access to unlimited sprite. " he said giggling.

Yes, Kook is now 4 months pregnant and tomorrow we will have our gender reveal party. Hobi hyung said there is a great surprise waiting for us and he is the only one who knows the gender.

"No hyung...I didn't sleep because of kook." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Huh?" They both looked at me.

~Flashback~

To be exact it was 2 am when I felt someone tapping me. I rubbed my eyes feeling tired. We had slept at 12 completing the series which we were watching.

"Kook, why are you up," I asked looking at Kook who was pouting sitting beside me.

"Kook" I called out again.

"Tae..I need milk chocolate and strawberries now. " Kook said looking at me.

"WHAT! It is 2 am Kook, go to bed I will get you tomorrow while coming back from work," I said pulling back the blanket.

He pulled back my blanket,"KIM TAEHYUNG, WE WANT THEM NOW...I SAID NOWWW" Kook yelled.

"Can't you have dark chocolate, please? and you know you don't get strawberries this season. I promise I will get it tomorrow." I said smiling. I was really tired from work today but still, I tried to gather time with Kook after work and when I could feel myself on my bed I felt relief but now NOOOOO WHY MEEE!!!!!!

"No, NOW MEANS NOW!!" he said looking at me.

"Ok" I said walking out to a 24/7 grocery store. It had been like 5 min I drove out of our house when I got a call from Kook telling I mean yelling at me to return fast. AHHHH his and his pregnancy cravings...

I got him his milk chocolate and for strawberries, I had to travel to daegu to grandma's farm to get for kook. I also got some of his favorites  stuffs like banana milk etc.

I entered the house at around 5 only to see Kook asleep. I sigh and place all the things in the fridge and got back to bed. They often say, once you wake from your deep sleep it is hard to get back to sleep. I rolled here and there but there was no use. And ended up observing Kook for another 1 hours. I got my proper sleep at 6 in the morning and was immediately woken up at 7 to go to work. WHAT A SAD LIFE!!!!

~End of the painful flashback~

"HAHAHAHAH" the whole room was filled with laughter. Joon and Jimin couldn't control thrie tears flowing due to laughing. 

"Laugh Laugh, I will laugh when you are in that position," I said with gritted teeth.

"Omo, tae but your story is just oh my god Hahahhaahh" Jiminnie said laughing again.

"I can't believe you went all the way to Daegu to our grandma's farm to get strawberries for kook" Joonie Hyung said laughing.

"What can I do hyung I love him so much," I said smiling.

"OH~~~" Joon and Jiminie sang at the same time.

"Aish...we have some deals to complete. So palli palli let's work" I said trying my best to hide the blush on my face.