✿6✿

Taehyung's pov:

I see him talking to those kids. 

Man, he is not so rude as I thought. Hearing them I got tears in my eyes. 

Wiping my eyes I walk in to recognize that he was kinda tense. And that's when I got to know he forgot his wallet. 

I walked towards him to help him out. 

After all, I am the only one who can help him right now because if he goes back to the parking to get his wallet he would have got kicked out by the Yoonmin couples.

After the group hug, I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. 

He is really very sweet. He is not what I think about him. I have always thought of him as an arrogant person. But he doesn't seem like that. He can really be a sweet and caring wife...

I was cut off from my thoughts when I recognized I was staring at him and he was blushing like mad. 

I came back to reality rubbing the back of my neck when I recognized WAIT DID I JUST THINK HE WILL BE A GOOD WIFE????

After a few minutes of awkward silence between us, our orders came and I just smiled at the kids happily seeing them grabbing the tacos and coke and having it

That's when I decided to ask Jungkook if he wants a bite because he had already completed his taco and he was just staring at the ground

"Do you want to have a half?" I asked looking at him

He just stares at me and then at the taco I was holding and he just nods. I gave him a bite and he just blushes.

Seeing that I remembered that he already had a taco and how did he pay for that? I asked him and he just said he has his own ways. Did he steal or something??? Who cares.

Seeing us smiling one of the twins spoke for the first time

"U know you guys will look very cute as a couple." To that, the other twin added "can you adopt us after you guys get married" with those cute puppy eyes. 

Then his elder brother told," sorry please  forgive my brothers for making you uncomfortable."

This made my eyes fill with tears. 

I hate orphanages. Yes, I and joonie Hyung are adopted, kids.

My mom died when I was born and my dad died the next day because he had a stroke.

But we were blessed enough to be adopted by my parents Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

I had always thought I was their kid because I had the same features as baekhyun appa but I got to know that I was adopted at the age of 15. 

But for me, appa and papa are my real parents. Though they are not my biological parents they are my parents and I love them more than anyone else on earth.

I then looked and them and walked out wiping my tears calling Joonie Hyung to talk about something and came back smiling. I then saw jungkook and the kids looking at me clueless.

"Are you ok tae" Jungkook asked looking at me worried? 

I just nod and looked at the kids and told them to get themself ready because they will be getting adopted soon.

I asked those kids if they want to hang out with us more but they said that they need to go to their small house which they had as their parents had before they passed away.

We just smile at them and they gave us their address and they walked out thanking us again for the treat today and waving and screaming

"BYE HYUNGS!!!!"

I and Jungkook walked in silence when I decided to break the silence 

"Did you buy your tux??"

"Um...no " He said smiling at me weakly. 

Something was for sure wrong

"Do u want to because I think they are not yet done..."

"How are u so sure??" He asked looking at me 

"Obviously. I know Jimin and he won't stop, they would have completed one round and started and other"

He just smiled and said, 

"Can I ask you something???"

"Ya"

"Why did you cry when they asked us if we can adopt them and why did you say that they are going to get adopted soon??"

"I actually hate orphanages. 

I mean what mistake did those kids do to deserve it. I was also in an orphanage for a month Ig but we were lucky enough I was adopted. 

I love my parents a lot. They never made me feel adopted. Also, these kids stay alone just with the hard work of the elder brother. I feel so sad for them about them getting adopted that is a secret." I said as he just gave me a smile.

After a few minutes, he broke the silence.

"Sorry" he mumbled 

"For what ??" I asked

"For thinking that you are rude and always behaving rudely to you

Friends??"

I just smiled and gave him a nod

"Best friends."

We then decided to buy his tux and went back to meet the love birds and told them if they really wanna do it they should get a room.