CHAPTER 28

Jungkook's pov:

I was having my brunch with Jin and Rapmon Hyung when I recognized a tired tae walking with a machine in his hand.

He walked towards me and smiled pulling my hand and wrapping a band around my upper elbow.

"What is this and what are you doing tae..." I asked looking at him.

"Checking your BP..." He said checking the readings and smiling happily...

"It is normal." He said walking back with the machine back to his room rubbing his sleepy eyes. 

I was typically clueless. Why was he checking my BP???. I got back to my sense when I saw Jin Hyung and rapmon Hyung smiling at me while giggling.

"Hyung what was that for?" I asked sipping my world-famous banana milkshake.

"Kookie... Blood pressure usually increases due to pregnancy....." Jin Hyung said stuffing his mouth with kimchi fried rice. I nod still understanding nothing

The day passed having no conversation with tae. Conversations like 'Eat well', 'I am' etc. were the only ones. He went to his apartment and got all his stuff and was currently filling the guest room with his stuff with the help of Namjin hyung's.

After some time everyone left leaving me and tae alone in my house. Or should I say 'our house' now? It was around 3 in the evening. I decided to ask tae if he wants to go with me to the mall.

I walked to the guest room to see him with his huge headphone's playing video games. His room was filled with poster's of Micheal Jackson, disco lights and a photo frame filled with his, joonie Hyung with their parent's pictures and some frames with Jimin hyung. There was another single picture of him above the bed and had a picture of him when he was around 4-5 years old holding an icecream cone and icecream smudged all over his face. He was showing his boxy smile.

 I found myself smiling like a fool. I looked at tae whether he recognized my existence which he was not as he was busy in his game which he was playing with Jimin. I sigh and thank god.

"Tae..." I called 

"Ya...Jimin pabo where are you..---What on the other side of the river---But I can't see you---Do one thing come under the bridge----YA!! OZONE LAYER!!!!---RUNNNNN!!!" He was typically screaming... 

I tapped his shoulder,"Hey I am going to the mall. Wanna join??" I asked looking at him.

"SURE!!" I was also sure he was shocked by my sudden question but nevertheless I was happy. I knew he loves video games and he won't get up for anyone ones he starts playing.

We walked out. He ran towards his car pulling out the passenger seat door for me. What a gentleman....

Tae's pov:

The rid was quite silent. The mall we planned to go was like around 45 min away from kookie's house. I planned to break the silence.

"Kookie, I really want to know a lot about you. I love spending time with you like how we were before...I mean bickering, drooling over each other silently and all that. I want to know all things about you...What do you think." I said looking at him. 

I could see him blink multiple times. That's when I questioned myself .'Did I saw something awkward or like-' my thought's where cut when I saw kookie showing his bunny smile.

"Tae, I know almost everything about you. From your favourite colour to your underwear brand..." He said giggling

"Huh?" I asked looking at him.

"From Jimin," He said smiling 

"But don't worry....let me tell something about myself.....Jeon jungkook, 20 years, 

Favourite colour--"

"Red, blue and black" I interrupted.

"Favourite food--"

"Jin Hyung's tteokbokki and banana milkshake..." I again interrupted.

He nods and again continues, " My hobbies are--"

"Drawing and photography..." I said looking at the road.

He turned towards me loking with a shocked expression. What do you think I didn't stalk him or what...I knew all about him from his weird fetish to his love for ironman.

"How do you know so much about me. I am sure you didn't learn it from Yoongi..."He said looking at me

"From Jin Hyung...I know all about you...."

A blush crept on his face. 

I am just falling deep and deep in love with him.

"What do you want to name our kid??" He asked looking at me

"Hmmm...Kim kimchi." I said smiling 

"Are you serious" he asked looking at me. Yes, I wanted to but not to make him think I am weird I was about to say'nah!! I was joking ' when I heard him say.

"SOOO CUTE!!!! If you are we can have it as the baby's nicname....How cute will it be Kimchi sit here, kimchi eat your kimchi fried-rice now.....hehe" he said showing cute gestures

I smile seeing him. "Then what about the baby's real name...." I asked looking at him.

"If it is a boy we can name Kim Junghyung and if a girl then....hmmm"

"Kim taegguk" I said giggling.....

"Yeah!!" he smiles.

A/n :So I was thinking about taekook's baby. I mean do you want it to be a girl, boy or twins with both boys or both girls or 1 boy and another girl. Please give me your suggestions. They want be coming soon though.