✿8✿

Taehyung's pov:

I drove along with Jonnie and jinnie Hyung to the address those kids gave me.

We finally reached the destination. It was a small house. It was like a slice of cheese between 2 large bread pieces. I just knock softly and told joonie and jinnie Hyung to wait out so that it can be a surprise for those kids.

I heard a sound from inside the door "Hyung!! I will open the door"

He opened the door and I recognized it was Min Soobin because he had a mole under his left eye as his identical twin didn't have. Seeing me he just jumped on me making me fall hard on the ground and he screamed

"YAY. Taehyung hyungie !!! HOW ARE YOU HYUNG AND WHER IS JUNGKOOK HYUNG??? !!!" I then saw taemin coming out screaming "Are you fine soobin why are you screaming...OH TAEHYUNG!!!" He then also jumped on me and I just giggle at the younger's around me.

After a few minutes, I walked in and sat down. Damn these kids live in a small house but it is really very comfy and warm. I saw suhoo staring at me while eating his pancakes that taemin made for both the twins.

"Is there anything on my face..." I asked him, touching my face

He just nods as a 'no' and continues eating his pancakes.

I then look at them "I actually have happy news for you guys??"

The immediate reply I got from soobin was 

"ARE WE GETTING ADOPTED???. I KNEW IT HYUNG YOU WILL NEVER BREAK YOUR PROMISE. I ALSO STARTED PACKING BAGS FOR IT."

I just smile warmly and saw taemin and suhoo giving us a blank look.

"He is right from now on you guys are going to be my nephew. Do you want to see who is gonna adopt you?  They are the best people in the whole world and you are also going to be there in their marriage also. U guys are going to see your parents getting married. Excited right.."

After I finished speaking the only thing I could see is soft sobs coming out of the 3 kids. They all said in unison

" YES..."

 I then messaged my brother to come in and after a few seconds they were in

Jin's pov:

After Joonie got a message from Tae baby to get in me and Joonie were ready to go. Before I stopped him saying

" Will I be able to be a good mommy to them??" 

Joonie just smiles saying,

"Yes, baby you will be the best mommy in the whole world." 

I just smiled and we walked in to see 3 kids' eyes watery as they see us the elder walked slowly towards me and the twins hiding behind his elder brother.

The elder one spoke first "My name min taemin and I am 10 years old are you-- really going to make us--- yours??" He said his voice breaking as I could see water flowing from his pretty eyes.

I sat down so that I can reach his height and I wiped his tears and I said"Yes baby. My name is Jeon Seokji--" I was interrupted by Namjoon "Kim Seok jin soon to be hehe"

I just gave him a death glare for interrupting but soon I became soft when I saw those 3 kids chuckling at what joonie said between their sobs.

I then heard one of the twins say "SO I AM KIM SOOBIN NOW AND YOU BOTH ARE KIM TAEMIN AND KIM SUHOO..YAAAAH !!!!!...." 

I just chuckle and then the other twin came and bowed 90 degrees saying

" Hi.......My name is Min suhoo....ah-ah Kim suhoo....I am the younger twin and the smarter twin and I will be a good child to you m--ah mom--my"He slightly blushed and looked down.

OMG he just called me something I wanted someone to call me for years.

I just hugged him with tears flowing from my eyes.

"I am Kim namjoon. I promise you I will love you all equally and I will always help you. And you know I have an IQ of 148 and I am really very----"

"You should be careful of him he breaks stuff also easily" Tae spoke after a long time laughing hard and namjoon just gave a death glare.

That's when all of a sudden I heard someone screaming.

"Oh!! I TOTALLY FORGOT THERE IS A INTRO SESSION GOING ON HERE...HI APPA AND EOMMA MY NAME IS KIM SOOBIN AND I AM THE ELDEST TWIN. I AM VERY STRONG AND I WILL PROTECT U ALL. U CAN DIFFERENTIATE US AS I HAVE A MOLE UNDER MY LEFT EYE." he said giving me a hug and then kissing me on my cheeks and he ran into his room pulling his twin along with him.

"I LOVE MY NEW PARENTS. MY MOMMY IS VERY HANDSOME AND MY DAD IS SMART. AM GOING TO PACK MY BAG YAHOOOOOOOO........YAH!! SUHOO COME WITH ME."

I then smiled at them and looked at taemin staring at me as if he couldn't believe what was happening. I just smiled and him and asked"Don't you wanna pack?? "

His eyes filled with tears as he rushed and hugged me saying,

"Thanks, eomma and appa. I always thought I should become a mother and father as well as a brother for my twin brothers and grow them up all on my own.*Sniff* I have always thought I was really unlucky.*Sniff*.Because our parents died 4 years ago when soobin and suhoo were only 3 years old.*Sniff* Thank you a lot appa and eomma. I really love you and I will always be thankful for whatever*Sniff* you did. 

Thank you for accepting us as your child*Sniff* We will surely work hard and raise your name... We will never behave in a way which will make your heads down*Sniff*"

I couldn't just imagine I heard that from a 10 years old kid...I just hugged him patting his back and I told him

"Baby we are really lucky to have you 3. Maybe we are not your biological fathers but we will love you more than anything. Because you 3 are giving us happiness to become parents. Now go and pack your stuff. Do you want us to inform someone about it "

"Ya.. The old lady who is our neighbor. she took care of us all these years." He said wiping his tears and walking to his room.

I then stood up looking at Tae and Joonie smiling at me and I just told

"I LOVE THEM. I'M FINALLY MOMMY YEAH!!!!" We just end up giggling and I thanked Tae again 

Have you guys watched DYNAMITE teaser? Maan I am dead....hbddvfuvwuesdfc

It is sooooo gud !!!!!! Can't wait till 21st August 💜💜