✿24✿

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up again with a really bad headache.

AHHH

WAIT!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I !!!!! DON'T TELL ME AGAIN.

NOW, WHO'S FUCKING ROOM IS THIS.

I panicked and got up looking at the room. A cute pastel pink-colored room with lots of plushies here and there. 

The room was filled with the sweet smell of Vanilla. A scent which I have obviously smelled before.

I looked towards the right to see a glass of water, medicine, and a small chit that read.

'Have them you will feel better;)'

Oh no it feels like DEJA VU!

 WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS. I sigh and got back to bed to wake up from the dream but again woke up on the same soft bed covered with a comfy blanket.

NOOOOO!

 I took those pills fast forcing myself to remember what happened last night.

Tae remember.

The only thing I remembered was me getting super drunk and walking to my apartment. But what the hell am I doing in this room.

I got up from my bed and walked out getting the fresh aroma of something delicious.

YES!! Tteokbokki and Jajangmyeon

I walked slowly down to the dining room to meet a man cooking. 

I didn't even have the guts to look at his face. I was looking down not knowing how to start where he was dancing beating eggs for Tteokbokki.

"Hello.

Whoever you are. Thank you for taking care of me last night. 

I hope I didn't do any inappropriate stuff. And if I did please, I am already a Family man. I have a kookie and a baby coming soon."

I could only hear giggle's from the other end. 

When I looked up to see Kookie standing there smiling at me. 

I was soooo confused and very very embarrassed. I looked around the house to realize that I was in a familiar house.

I just sign and thoughts of how I ended up here ran through my brain.

"Kook-ah how am I here.Did I-"

"WAIT WHAT THE FRICK FRACK TIPTOE IS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSE." I looked up to see who was the idiot to interrupt me. 

But gulped nervously when I met with Jinnie hyung's eyes and Jonnie Hyung with wiggling eyebrows behind him.

"Hey, hyungs!!!! Hyungie how many times have I told you not to come in without knocking and how did you get spare keys??? " Kookie asked.

"Don't forget we have the same parents and tae you usually are very busy with your 'Senior year ' and don't have time at all and now you are here doing what??" He asked slightly with a smirk.

It was hard to find words. I looked at kook who looked at me with understanding eyes and a nod

"He came here for what you guys came. So let's wait for Yoongi shi, Jimin shi, and jhope shi."

For what they came.

Wait I am in confusion.

I walked behind kook and we all sat on the sofa. After 10 minutes Jhope came and immediately after he came Jimin and Yoongi came.

"OK, I want to tell you that I am pregnant and I am very happy to start a family," Kookie said making everyone gasp and a cute small blush crept on his face.

Jungkook's pov:

After those words, Hobi Hyung hugged me first and congratulated me.

 I could see Jin and Joonie Hyung smiling proudly and Yoongi and Jimin pale as if they saw a ghost.

Finally, after like 2 solid minutes Jonnie Hyung and Jinnie Hyung hugged me followed by Yoongi and Jimin Hyung.

Jimin Hyung seemed a bit sad for his friend but little did he know I am starting a family with his friend itself. 

Thinking about Jimin Hyung and his friend I wanted to see the expression of Taehyung who stood there shocked.

I pulled away from the hug and walked towards Tae. 

I tapped his shoulder to bring him back to earth. He flinched due to my touch.

 I gave him my signature bunny smile and he just broke down into tears. He fell on the ground crying like a baby. Tears slipped out of eyes unknowingly.

I sat on my knees.

"Are you not happy??" I asked with a cute smile

"Are you serious, KOOKIE .These are tears of happiness" Hearing him a small smile crept on my face. 

God knows how much I want to hug him but.

Ummmmm I am a shy guy you know. Hyungs are back seeing us like an owl at night.

"Ya!! Hyung why is tae crying? WTF is happening " I could hear Jimin whisper.

"Let's leave them alone and Jimin and Yoongi ah you both missed a lot,let's go to the kitchen come now." Jinnie Hyung said and all nodded.

I saw Jimin wink at tae and after 2 sec they went inside the kitchen I could feel myself in the air, hands wrapped around my legs and spinning around.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME.

I LOVE YOUUUU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!".

What else can I do a small blush crept on my face.

'I love you too taetae.....'