✿5✿

Jungkook's pov:

After I walked away from that Gucci god who always pisses me. 

I went inside taco bell to get some tacos. God, I'm having tacos like after years. The last time I had was when I came to Seoul to meet Jin Hyung.

That's when I got to know my brother was GAY!!! He loves rap moni Hyung.

Rap moni Hyung is the best. 

He is really sweet and I am sure he will take good care of my elder brother who behaves like a kid.

Hehe. But he is actually very strict when it comes to me. He is always ready with his spatula if someone hurts me. (OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER)

That's when I remembered taehyung's elder bro is also getting married. What will happen if rapmoni Hyung was taehyungs elder bro?? But I remember him mentioning 'Joonie'  

I was cut off from my thoughts when I saw some kids standing outside the shop looking through the glass door. 

They looked poor and young. They were like around 3 of them. One looked elder around 10years and the other 2 were twins. 

They looked amazed by the size of the shop and their eyes were sparkling like stars. I then decided to go and talk to them.

"Hey, my name is Jungkook. What's your name and what are u guys doing here??"

"Um.."The elder one spoke first.

"My name is Min Taemin and these are my brothers Min Suhoo and Min Soobin, we actually live in a slum area nearby," He said looking at his younger siblings who were staring at him.

He continued

"We actually never entered a mall like this. This is our first time. Whenever we tried to enter before there used to be guards. But today there were none so we entered but--" He looked down with a sad look on his face.

I asked softly looking at Min Taemin" U know u can tell me...."

He continued 

"Ya ig.

We actually wanted to taste tacos for the first time because once we saw a guy eating tacos his parents got and he looked quite happy. But there is a problem. A taco cost around 1000 wons but you see we only have 300 wons and I promised my brothers I will get them one each "  He said sadly looking at his 2 younger brothers and they just nod in response.

I wipe the tears out of my eyes and just told them to walk in with me.

They just glanced at me in shock and followed me in as I told them.

When I went to the counter to buy 3 tacos for those kids with a cola each I heard the elder boy running towards me and was telling me "It's fine Jungkook Hyung. We don't need it. Don't stress yourself buying us stuff. After all, u don't even know who we are."

I just smile at him and said 

"From now on you all are  like my brother and you guys can always call me when you want any help from me..Ok????"

He just nods with a warm smile and goes and sits next to his brothers whispering something. I just smiled at their cuteness and turned towards the lady taking my order.

She just smiled and said "Sir your order costs 4500 wons. Would you like to pay by cash or card"

"Card, "I said putting my hands in my pocket when I realized that I forgot my wallet in the car

"Oh, my holy shit!!"

"Is there a problem sir??" The lady asked with a concerned look 

"Ummm.....

I actually forgot my wallet can u just keep my order ready while I----" I was cut off by a familiar voice from behind the same husky deep voice that gives me chills down my spine. I looked at him and recognized it was taehyung.

"Here. Take my card. And just make the tacos and coke a 4." He said pointing a card towards the lady and she just nods.

"You didn't have to do that," I said looking at him in shock. 

He just smiles and said,

"It's fine Kookie u can thank me later" with a wink.

That wink was more than enough for me to faint and die on spot. My brain was telling me to act normal and my heart is just not working it was busy fangirling inside beating damn fast that I could feel my heart dying inside.

We then walked towards those kids and they suddenly stand up in a unison, they 3 said "Thankyou Hyung" which made me giggle a bit and I even heard chuckles from taehyung. 

I sat next to taemin and told them "Don't thank me...Thank this hyung he was the one who paid for you guys" pointing at taehyung.

He was about to say"Its fin----" when he got cut off by the kids again standing up and telling thankyou Hyung bowing 90 degrees.

He just hugs them and soon I joined them making it a group hug. The waitress came and placed our order and just smiled and mumbled

"Cute "

I was just smiling when I felt someone staring at me intensely. 

I can feel who it is.

It's FROM MY CRUSH!!.. 

Wait what??.

Shit I am turning into a tomato