CHAPTER 26

Tae's pov:

After spending some time with everyone and making sure kook went to bed on time I excused myself and walked to my favorite place. Yes, the Han river. I sat there on the edge of the bridge. It was around 1 am. The cold breeze was hitting my face. I was lost in the beauty of Seoul. The night sky and all the lights dim. 

This was the place I used to come to when I have mixed thoughts and I am not sure what is going on. I could feel tears rolling down my eyes. 

Tears of happiness. I smiled without my knowledge when I thought of days when I will wake up with kisses from kookie and he goes to cook breakfast and I go to wake up my son or daughter and then we eat together heading off to work and school.

How cool will it be when my miniature will run in the house. My thoughts were interupted by someone tapping on my shoulder

"Hey...Taetae what's wrong??"

"Jinnie hyung...." I said hugging him like a baby.

I still remember those days...Whenever I missed my appa , I used to go and hug Jin Hyung. He is typically like my 2nd mother. He was always with me for the past 7 years.

"What happened? Why are you here tae" He said patting my back.

"Hyung......" I said 

"Were you crying??" He asked backing away from the hug.

"Hyungggg~~" I said.

"Perhaps drunk I guess" He said.

"No...Hyung I am not. I just can't believe what is happening now...Some thoughts are running on my head" I said looking at him.

"What kind ?"

"Like in a few months I am going to become a father and you know will I be able to be a good father and all....and then kookie he gave me such a big happiness, he is literally an angel and do I even  deserves him?" I asked looking at Jin Hyung

Jin Hyung smiled widely at me. He then looked forward "U don't know taehyung, U remind me of namjoon 7 years ago, he was the same as you. When he proposed to me and I accepted him he said those same lines 'Do I deserve you'. Tae you are nothing less than an angel yourself. Don't you think an angel deserves another angel? Never think you don't deserve him. I know both of you very well. I would probably say he should be very happy to get someone like you...I mean we should be happy to get someone like you and Joon. 

And about being a good father, I have seen you with your nephew. You know, you are their favorite uncle... I know your guy's relation is not very strong as you may be met 4-5 months ago. But I am sure you guys will make a great couple. Tae you maybe know kook, he is very sensitive. I know you will take good care of my brother. Just don't take things as a burden and let things go in a flow. Okay? "

I just nod. WOW HYUNGIE YOU ARE REALLY A JINIUS....Maybe the impact of staying 7 years with an encyclopedia.....

"You will now have to take care of his pregnancy tantrums also...." He said chuckling.

I smile at those thoughts.....These 10 months are going to be hard.

After a few minutes, I took out my phone and started ordering stuffs. Very important ones.

"Now what are you buying....Not GUCCI again tae. You got it like 3 days ago..." Jinnie Hyung said looking at me.

"Not Gucci Hyung!!!! I am buying books..." I said smiling at him 

"HUH!!..." He came closer and touched my forehead

"Do you have a fever or something? I never see you reading supplementary books for studies." He said looking shocked.

"Nah hyung they are some pregnancy guides and parenting guides," I said smiling

"Omo~~~ How cute," He said giggling

"Let's go it's already 3 am. Hey, you better compensate. Because of you, I lost my beauty sleep..." He said giggling.

"Oh Hyung beautiful people don't need beauty sleep...." I said smiling

"AISH, Let's go..."

I nod and walk back to kook's house.  The love for you will always remain the same kook.

I PROMISE.....