✿9✿

Taehyung's pov : 

It was night time and I was in Namjin's house. 

After the kids completed packing we informed the lady that they will from now on stay with them. The lady seemed quite happy for the kids and she also told them that they are angels and to take proper care of them. She was extremely sweet. 

I had to go back now. I will really have to leave so that the namjin family can spend some time together and also I need to go to school tomorrow. I actually bunked today.

I waved a bye to the namjin family and took a cab to my apartment. 

That's when I realized I didn't inform any of my friends. I opened the group chats to see lots of messages and 56 missed calls from jiminie, 12 from yoongs, and 2 from jungcock.

SHIT I'M DEAD

THE CRACKHEADS GROUPCHAT

Jiminie: Are you fine tae?? I can't see you at school

Yoongay: Ya.....We have been searching for you for a long time...Are u there???

Jiminie: Taetae where are you I am coming to our apt now

Tae where are you??? I MISS YOU???? 

DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU MY TAEBEAR......

Jungcock: Chill guys...He would have gone to space to meet his family.

Jiminie: BE SERIOUS JK. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU CALL MY BESTIE ALIEN.

Yoongay: AND I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE MY JIMINIE ANGRY!!

Jungcock: Common guys he is not a kid!!! 

Jiminie: he is my baby brother.

Jungcock: As if I care!!

Yoongay: I thought u guys became best buddies....or something like that...

Jungcock: Ummm...I don't remember becoming ......he's kinda rude

Me: Hey guys I'm back......

Just went to do something important.....I was in joonie hyung's place.....And Jungcock do u remember those kids my brother adopted them and they are vvvvv happy now...and what the fuck dipshit I'm not rOOOd...

Thankyou yoongi and jiminie Hyung for caring abt me...I LOVE U GUYS <3...

Jugcock: Cool...But My name is jungkook not cock.

If you again call me that I will smash ur fucking face.

Jiminie: JK shutup......And tae do u think if u say I love you I will forgive u....are u coming to our apt....???

Me: Yay!! 

Jiminie: Good.....Getting ready with a frying pan

Jugcock: Is there a live show cos imma gonna grab popcorns and some tea....

Me: Shutup JK

 My Jimminie Hyung is sweet na??? He loves me na...We are soulmates how can you do this to your soulmate??? .....

:'(....If you are gonna hit me I'm not coming to our apt...I will better run away to the forest and stay with animals.....*Pouts*