✿17✿

Taehyung's pov:

Ahhh.

Now we have a family photo shoot.

Joonie Hyung was going to pick me and kook from college.

And the worst is we are standing here in front of our gate waiting for hyung and there is an awkward silence.

"Do you know Mr.lee??" He asked me breaking the silence

"Umm...The literature sir right" It's really weird to talk to him in such a cool tone, we usually keep screaming at each other 

He nods in response.

"That guy came to me and said I am selected in some best handwriting stuff and I have to give credits to him--"

I literally choked on my saliva. 

SHIT!!!!! WTH am I gonna tell now...

"Oh...

I see." I said trying not to stutter.

And for god's sake, Joonie Hyung came at the right time. 

I could see him scream "YAY!! TAETAE AND KOOK AH GET IN JINNIE IS WAITING FOR YOU GUYS."

I looked at Jungkook and we both jogged getting weird glares from the students.

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THE ONE WHO FIGHTS EVERY DAY ARE WALKING TOGETHER WITHOUT FIGHTING.
All just because of that awkward night.

I ignore the glares and sat on the passenger seat and Kook sits in the back seat.

The ride was silent with only the sound of the song playing in the car.

I was staring at the beautiful scenery outside when I looked at something more beautiful.

Kookie's face in the side-view mirror.

I could even see Joonie Hyung see me and Kookie again and again with are you both fine look.

The song which was playing now was Awkward silence.

Joonie Hyung burst out laughing.

I and Jungkook look at him clueless.

Like is he fine

"Why the hell are you laughing Hyung," I asked looking at him

"No, U guys are really funny. I mean see I am not used to this silence between you both. But today I just can't hahahahahaha and the best is the song is playing according to the situation" He says laughing again.

"Who are you calling??" he asked me as I took out my phone and started dialing a number

"Who else, Jinnie Hyung.

I am going to tell you teased me and you are laughing at me. And u know Jinnie Hyung loves me more. So maybe you deserve to sleep on the couch. Very bad Joonie Hyung just after 2 days of marriage" I said with a smirk.

"You are not going to do that na.

My little tae bear." He said trying to control his laughter.

"Why will I not do that"

"Because I am your elder brother and my little taebear loves his joonie Hyung right," He said pouting

Aish how much my brother is scared of his husband.

"Okay,that was too much,

You should use this on jinnie Hyung. he will melt not me." I said giggling, he just sigh and I could see kook smiling through the side mirror.

CUTE~~~

After a few minutes, we came to the studio to take some more pics.

Me and kook changed from our uniforms to some presentable clothes......

After some photoshoots, I was sitting with Joon and jinnie Hyung who still had to take some more pics.

I know this is time-consuming but it is worth it, memories of their marriage in an album so that they can see it still their last breath.

"Hey!! Tae can you get my mobile from the charger. It is the changing room" Jin Hyung said in between his shoots.

I nod and walk to the room to see jungkook shirtless and what caught my eyes was HICKEYS!!!!! 

I say sorry and run out of the room, out of the studio, out to dig a pit.

Please pray that my soul should rest in peace.

HUUUUH!!!! 

What will he think about me?

NOW I AM 1000000% sure the sweet guy who I slept with is JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! 

kill me, god....!!

Jungkook pov:

Shit he saw.

That's it. I am going into a coma and never coming back.

I wear my clothes and ran out of the room. 

I heard Jin Hyung ask "Why did tae run like that and why the hell are you running YAY JUNGKOOK AH~" That is what I heard last.

I was running faster than an athlete now.

Jin pov:

Are they both fine? Why are they running as if they saw a ghost.

"Do you know why are they running like this??" I asked with worried eyes 

"God knows. They were acting weird today. Like they never fought they were silent." He said staring at the door.

"Do you think something is between them---" I asked hoping his answer is positive.

"Maybe..."

"How cool will that be. Brothers marring brothers, hahaha. 

Just call or text and tell tae that he needs to collect the photos as his apt is near on Thursday from this place and we will collect it from him on Saturday or Sunday.."

He just nods and we continue with our work.

Author's pov:

Tae and jungkook kept hiding from each other.

Tae pulled Jimin to the senior canteen every time on lunch breaks or if the boy is not interested to leave his boyfriend he uses to hide in the library every lunch period.

He was just too embarrassed to see Kook's face and for this, he wakes up early every morning so that he doesn't have to see kook.

And about jungkook he never came out of his class during breaks.  

He just wants the whole earth to swallow him up. 

Whenever Jin Hyung asks him about tae he just gives excuses like 

'I need to take my fish for a walk'

'Oh my holy shit the fish is drowning.' or 'the walls were asking me to make coffee, so I got to go'

He had a list of these lame excuses

Little did they know there was no use in hiding when there is a bigger problem going to come soon in their life which they had to face together.