✿21✿

Jin's pov:

"WHAT!!!!" Me and Joonie screamed together.

I could see the disappointment in Joon's eyes.

The disappointment of tae's carelessness. He is obviously not the one who breaks people's hearts. But I know in one corner of our hearts that I and Joonie are smirking at each other.

WE ARE HAPPY FOR THEM!!!

"Um. I would like to ask sorry on behalf of him." Joon said seeing me and kook trying to hide his laugh.

"Call him now. As soon as possible" I said making eye contact with Joon who immediately nods.

It was obvious that we were happy for them.

But the main situation here is different. I know about both kook and tae. Kook is someone who believes in fairy tales.

His prince charming coming for him on a horse whereas tae believes in fate.

Tae is someone who is crazy about love. I remember him ones telling me that he wants to fly with his love, run with his love, explore the world with his love, pass through hardship with his love, protect his love from this cruel world but never want to stop loving his love and his love will be the one and only love of his life.

Both have different opinions of love which makes it more difficult. 

And the problem is that will they ever realize that the Prince charming Kook is searching for can be tae and the love of life who tae is searching for can be kook, if they are really meant to be together then they will.

 Every love story does deserve a happy ending,

RIGHT ???

It is obvious we can't force them on their decision of starting a family.

But as an elder brother, I will make them realize the importance of a baby's life and not every man is fortunate to give birth.

As elders, I and Joonie should act wisely.

But Joon supporting Kook is bullshit.

Taehyung's pov:

I was worried because kook was not answering my messages.

Maybe he is still in the hospital.

 I was looking outside the window thinking about Kook.

I think I should ask him to be my boyfriend instead of giving up and dying in guilt. I love him and I will fight until he falls for me.

YES TAE YOU CAN DO IT FIGHTING!!!!!

I was deep in my thought but was interrupted by that midget.
"Hey, taetae, When is the marriage??" He asked smiling like a fool

"Marriage ah---U should ask when is the funeral," I said looking at him angrily taking the pillow from the couch, and running behind him 

"You Idiot come here. I am going to kill you." I said throwing the pillow on him

"Yay!!! Ouch, It hurts..." He screamed in pain

I just sigh and sat on the couch tears filling my eyes "He maybe hates me.

After that stupid one night, I regret it." I said tears rolling down my eyes.

I never cry like NEVER.

I remember the last time I cried for something 'serious' was when my grandmom died

But this is getting on my nerves

Jimin came and sat next to me, eyes filled with tears. He looked at me "Which night??" He asked me with hopeful eyes.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I saw him and told him about that night. He was crying along with me...

"Why *sniff* are you *sniff* cr-ying?? " I asked seeing Jimin

"Because you *sniff*are cr-ying " He said looking with red puffy eyes 

"Pabo..." I said

We both giggle and wipe each other's tears.

" I am sorry. For forcing you to talk to him. I just wanted to be a good soulmate for you like how you are" He said having a sad face

"Awww...Dot be sorry I am actually happy. I finally spoke to him and don't forget you are the best soulmate in the whole world" I said smiling at him.

We both giggle and started to play video games.

That's when I got a call from joonie hyung's.

I was very happy and picked up the call

"Get your ass up here." He said in an annoyed tone

"Hyung you know your house is far and I am busy. I will come tomorrow as I promised the kids....now bye~~" I said. I was really tired 

"Not my house, Jungkook's " He said

"WHAT!!! NEVER, I AM NOT COMING THERE.

By the way, how is he?? "

"Shut it and come here.." He literally yelled!!!

"NO!!!" I said.

"Taetae he needs you now".

He needs me???? 

Huh????

"Why????? I am scared. U tell me the reason and then only I will com-"

"HE IS FUCKING PREGNANT. NOW MOVE YOUR ASS HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!"

~Ding~

What a disrespectful brother. He actually got a bit of Jin Hyung's sav. Love changes people I guess,

WAIT!!!!!

KOOKIE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Thinking about it I could see my heart beat fast. I am going to be a father!!!! AAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!

People say practice makes man perfect.

Ahhh~~~ See me no practice nothing.

Just get into it and BOOB!!!! Magic.

A BABY!!!!who is going to look a bit like me!!! and a bit like kookie

I didn't waste a single second and dashed out of my apartment leaving a clueless Jimin behind.

I was not in the mood to think about taking my car key nor my phone to book a cab I started running on the streets shouting 

"I am going to become a father. A baby is going to call me appa!!! YAHOOOOOOO" I yelled making the people chuckle.

"Halmeoni I am going to become appa in another 13 months, NoNO 9 months.

Ahahah "

"Oh son slow down and congratulations dear!!!" She said patting my hair.

I ran screaming on the roads as if there is no tomorrow.

What will I name the kid???? Will it be a girl or a boy??? AHAHAA What if they will be twins....<3

I then open the door of kookie's house going to hug kookie but what caught my eyes was a partially angry Jin and namjoon who definitely were on the verge of laughing(trying hard to act) and Kookie with red puffy eyes.

WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??