CHAPTER 35

Tae's pov:

Without thinking anything I dragged kook inside the church. I still remember the day when I came along with my parents for the first time to this church. I guess I was around 4. My parents told me this was the place where they met for the first time, where they came to secretly meet each other, where my dad proposed appa, and finally where they got married. They often told me this place was filled with memories and me being someone who inspires my papa a lot wanted to show kook how much I love him in this beautiful church. 

"Common let's get in," I said opening the doors for him. Kook looked at me clueless. I wrapped my hands around his waist walking him to the church.

The church was decorated beautifully. I never thought there would be a wedding going on at the same time. I sigh and look at kookie who was looking at me shocked.

"Tae, are we here to attend a wedding?" he asked looking at me

"I never thought there would be a wedding going on.......Nevermind. Kook, stand here and listen to me," I said walking to the aisle. 

"WAIT-----" I could hear kook yell.

I walked to the stage where the groom and bride were standing. I snatch the mic from them.

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen I am Kim Taehyung and there that beautiful man is Jeon Jungkook, Someone who I truly love with all my heart," I said looking at him. He stands there with a shocked expression while people looking at him with curiosity.

 I looked at the bride and groom who were looking at us shocked."I am really sorry for interrupting your special day, but it is important. I need to convince someone how much I love him. I didn't know there was a marriage going on."

I looked back at Jungkook and then at the wedding couple."Can I borrow the stage for a while please?"

I saw the bride nodding at her husband and then the groom looked at me telling, "The stage is all your bro". I could feel their parents giving me death glares. I gulped and looked at kook. 

I smile at him and walked towards Kookie.

"Kookie on stage with me," I said looking at him.

"I am not coming are you serious Tae, people are looking at me weirdly," he said looking around.

"ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT HIM WEIRDLY???" I screamed to which all the people in the hall giggled screaming "ANI..."

Kook looked at me shocked. I pull him along with me to the stage. He was standing on the edge of the stage covering his face.

"Kookie look at me," I said looking at kook

"Tae--"

"Kook do you see these people here," I asked to which he nods. He looked around and then looked at the wedding couple, who smiled at him.

"Kook, you may think I am forcing myself to love you or maybe loving you just because you are pregnant with our baby. But kook, you are wrong, I fell in love with you from the first time I met you. When you entered the punishment class murmuring how much you hate getting late on the first day of school. I fell more in love with you when I saw you with our nephews helping them. I fell more and more in love with you when I got to know every single bit of your life.

Now you may be thinking why the hell was I not talking to you these days. It is because I was scared if I stay next to you I will harm you or our baby, I came late at night and went early to office just because I didn't want you to catch me cuddling next to you every morning." I looked at him who was looking at me shocked and tears slipping out of his eyes.

"Kookie, Before I met you I always thought people think the same way about love but when I heard what is love for you, I felt the need to be your prince charming. " I laughed rubbing my teary eyes.

"Kook-ah you are such an angel on earth. You are just perfect. I was really really very busy with my work and now I promise I will spend a lot and lots of time with you and my baby. Please forgive me kook" I said to which he nods smiling between his tears.

"And about what I am to you," I said looking at him. I sat down on my knees pulling out the promise ring that I got for him when we went to the mall together with the Yoomin couple like centuries ago.

"Kook-ah I promise you in front of all the people here that one day I will marry you and we will have like 10 kids running in my own build mansion. Promise you that you will be the one and only man for me and will stay loyal to you till my last breath. I promise to cherish you with all love and kisses you deserve. I am sorry for being a nut. Now, will you be my boyfriend because you know I want the marriage proposal to be something more speci-- " I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

"Yes..." he said pulling away from the 20-sec kiss. My mind was not working so I didn't even kiss back. I looked at him and again pulled into a long kiss which was sweet and passionate. I could hear the audience clapping and the bride almost fainting on spot.

We then intertwined our hands and walked down the stage looking at the newly wedded couples.

"I am really sorry if I spoiled your moment, you can go back to your place," I said looking at them.

"Are you serious, spoiled our moment? We feel very happy that lovebirds finally being together at our wedding." The bride said almost yelling.

"But I am really sorry, your parents were not looking pleasant," I said rubbing my nape.

"Oh...Forget about those oldies, BTW will you invite us for your marriage?" She asked almost yelled.

"Shit I guess I am marrying a loudspeaker," he said giggling.

"Sure, we will," Kook said smiling at the couple.

"Wait a second are you the youngest son of  Mr. Kim Chanyeol?" the groom asked looking at me.

I nod my head. "Oh. Wow, the world is so small. I am Park Bogum, and I work in your company as Namjoon sir's PA" he said smiling.

"Hi...And I am Lisa, his wife," she said smiling.

We speak for a few more minutes and head back to our house hands intertwined. Woah! what a beautiful day it is.