✿10✿

Namjoon pov:

After I spoke to hoseok. 

I walked in to see the most beautiful scene in my whole life. 

Jin sitting on the kid's shared bedroom bed with suhoo already sleeping on his lap and Taemin and soobin listening to the bedtime story that jin was reading. 

I just smile at the view and walked to my home office to talk to my lawyer to discuss the papers which need to be signed for adoption. And after working for a few hours I went back to bed to sleep. God damn, it was a tiring day.

~The Next Day~

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up again running late to college. 

AS USUAL, I AM LATE!!!. I ran to our dining room to see a sticky note on the fridge. I read it out...

Hey TAETAE!!!

Hope you're up...I am going early to college...I forgot to tell you about it yesterday ...We have some project (I know you may be thinking how I am interested in that shit it's because my meow meow is there and there are some more attractive guys also. So u know possessiveness.Need to keep him away from bad guys!...)So and also to mention there is no fucking food in the house.So maybe have some in the cafe nearby or go to jinnie hyungs cafe if you are not late(P.S which I know you are) and don't starve...If you do, I will complain to your brother-in-law (U know the consequences)......and BTW I have to tell you a very important thing ...So meet me in the garden during lunch break.....Love you....bye!!

~YOUR SOULMATE 

💜JIMIN💜

I just smile at the letter and I really wanna skip my breakfast because first I am not hungry, second I am late and lastly I am not scared of jinnie Hyung. 

YEAH!!!! 

I just started running out not caring to close the doors as I am fucking late. I reached our college about 30 minutes late.

And I am pretty sure I will have to bunk the first period and I wish our chancellor is dead somewhere. I slowly tried to enter and hide in the library.

BUT THAT GUY WAS STANDING THERE WAITING FOR ME !!! AT THE ENTRANCE !!!! I HATE THIS......

That was when I came up with the master plan !!!! Plan of jumping in through the backside of our college which will lead us to our basketball court. 

And as is the first period there will be no one there.

WOAH I am a born genius.....

I silently run to the backside of our college to wait there for 20 min and for the rest of 10 min I will jump in and directly go to the 2nd period that is ig accounts. I slowly walked over there to see someone sitting there already eating something.

WOAH!! When did my college become so rich that they got a watchman backyard also? I slowly walk to meeting up with a known figure WAIT IS IT?

"Jungcock???? What the fuck are you doing here ????" I said shocked!!

When he hears my voice he first flinches and then he said" The same thing you came to do and my name is Jungkook, not JUNGCOCK !!! .."

"SHHH...Someone is gonna listen and wait ..WHAT!!!Are you also gonna jump in because you were late???"

"YA...Any problem??? U saw that guy there. 

It's like he has a new way of punishment and he is waiting eagerly to kill someone with his lame punishments "

I just stare at him and sat next to him seeing him eating his Cadbury chocolate. I then felt my stomach growling. I should have listened to Jiminie. 

I should have eaten something and come. That when I felt a box in front of my eyes.

"Ummm..U can have this.... "

I stare at the box and then his face. He was still eating his chocolate. It was a box of Bulgogi which was packed neatly in a pink box.

I just kept staring at him for an explanation.

"Heard your stomach growl. Heard from Jimin Hyung that you skip breakfast a lot. My brother made it and I am sure you will love it. Just try and see."

I just nod and took the box from his hand thinking hard.

WAIT did he just say JIMIN told him I skip breakfast a lot ?

How did he suddenly change soooo sweet?

He was bickering a lot yesterday and now he is offering me food.

Did he mix something!!!.....

NAh.....I am gonna eat...the bulgogi looked soooo gooooood.....and taste.....WOAH!!!! It tastes like jinnie hyungs bulgogi.....So yummy!!!!

Jungkook pov:

I side glanced to see Taehyung eating happily.

Smiling really happy with his boxy smile.

WHEAA TAEHYUNG WHEAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!! 

I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

I have never felt this before!! 

Maybe I should go to the doctor...Or just call hobi hyung and ask.

But isn't he a  gynecologist?

Ayee who cares.

DOCTOR is a DOCTOR.

I then checked the time to see it was 9:48. I mean time for us to jump in otherwise, we will have to stay here for another 1 hour!! I Would actually love to.

Hehe...WTH Jungkook stop thinking like that..

"Taehyung it's 9:50..." I see him see me and wipe his mouth returning back the box mumbling thank you and it was tasty.

We then decided to do this secret mission well

We see each other nodding our heads and slowly whispering

"FIGHTING!!" 

ᴍᴀyʙᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ yᴏᴜ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें