CHAPTER 32

I am really sorry for the late update. I was really busy celebrating Diwali. I hope you all guys had a safe and happy Diwali!!! 

~Author

Tae's pov:

"Kookie pass those things here..." I said showing kookie a pile of clothes on the couch.

*DING DONG*

"Whaee!!! Why I can't help you tae...I can't sit the whole d--"

"Kook sit there. Give me 5 minutes I will clean the place. At least the hall." I said looking at him.

"But I want to help you tae" Kook said pouting.

*DING DONG* 

"AHHH this fucking doorbell!!!!!" I took all the things on the floor which included our clothes, some things we threw on each other during fights, etc etc etc and stuff them all under the sofa. 

"Where are you walking now?" I asked as I saw kook getting up from his seat.

"Kitchen, I want water," he said. I dragged him back to his place.

"I will get," I said heading towards the kitchen. I could hear kookie whining.

"Tae I am going to open the door I can't make them wait outside for so longggg!!!" he said walking toward the door to open it.

"Wait kookie!! " I rushed to stop him but fell down spilling water on the ground.."WTF!!!" AHHHHH!!!!

"Hello, uncles..." I heard kook say.

"Appa papa," I said rubbing my bum trying hard not to whimper.

"Adeul, don't call us uncles, call me appa and him papa," Baekhyun appa said not looking at me. Kook smiles warmly. He was then got into a bone-crushing hug by my appa and Chanyeol papa just staring at them smiling.

And that's when I recognized kook's full sleeve top peeking out.  

"And what are you doing on the floor?" Appa asked looking at me.

"Nothing, you know push-ups," I said trying to hide the top while doing push-ups.

"Ahh, Tae do you think I don't know you were cleaning the house 10 min before we came and all the garbage is under the sofa huh?. That's what you and Jimin do all the time," he said hitting his head dramatically.

"Appa I told him I will fold and keep but he never listens to me, he loves staying in the garbage," Kook said showing his bunny smile.

"No kooku you will not work. Let him do all the work. At this time only you can take advant--" I saw my appa walking along with kook. I sigh and walk to my dad who was holding my mom's stuff. 

"Papa, what are you doing here??" I asked pulling my mom's handbag which he was holding.

"Ask your appa she wanted to meet Jungkook." Chanyeol papa whispered.

"Papa at least tell 2 days before so that I can be ready. You guys send a message when you are outside the house." I said glaring at him.

"Whae doing something something ah??" papa asked me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not at all funny papa---"

"May I know what is happening between the father and son duo huh!!! OH GOD, WHY IS THERE NO NAMJOON HERE. He the only one who listens to me and you Kim taehyung, you have a lot to explain." My mom half yelled. AHH, why is she so dramatic. I look at my dad with hopeful eyes. He nods telling me he will take care.

~ a Few minutes later~

"Appa your water," I said handing a glass of water to Baekhyun appa.

"So I am going to get a grandson/daughter soon?" My mom asks looking at kookie who blushes madly at the question and I just sigh.

"Oh appa don't tell me you came all the way from Daegu to ask this," I said rubbing my nape.

"Shutup tae. I came here to give you that," he said pointing towards a bag.

"Huh?? What else you would have got, OMG I LOVE YOU APPA!!!! Did you get all this for me so many Hotteok packets!!!!" I said looking at the bag full of Hotteok packet.

They were very popular snacks when I was young. I and Jimin used to stand outside a long line to get them with our parents. I smile looking at those packets.

Wait for a second my mom came to give me this. There is something wrong going on here.